💗💜

💗💜💗💜💗💜

*STPR Inc.*

"Ah~ Naa-kun's doing it again!". A tall man with orange haired and a pair of emerald eyes sighed. His another members were just silently heard his sighing without give any comment.

But, deep down in their heart, they're pretty worried about their leader. For what reason? It's none other than Nanamori hole in his office again.

Something had bothered him for a while... but, no matter how many they asked him, he won't tell them. Nanamori will always assure them by telling that everything will be fine.

In the end, they gave up to ask him. It's not like they were not longer care of him but they only can watch him from a distance. They continued to do their own things.

💗💜💗💜💗💜

"Yosha! I won! Hahaha! You better buy juice for me, Colon! You too, Root!". Another tall male with pink cotton candy coloured hair and amethyst orbs celebrated his win.

"Can you let me go this time, Satomi-kun?". Asked Root with his puppy sun coloured eyes. "No,". He received just a single word as a reply.

"I-I see...". Bonk! Root smacked the blueboy's head without any warning. "Hey! What's that for?!". Colon screeched. "It's all your fault that we lose, Coro-chan!". "Huh?!". They started their verbal fight.

Satomi just watched his fellow good gamers bicker with uninterested look. He rolled his eyes, "They're always fighting, made up and fighting again. Like kids... So immature!".

"There there... you guys... please don't fight okay?". Red dog, Riinu step in to stop them. He always acts as a mediator whenever those two fight. Unfortunately, they will ignore him. Poor Riinu.

"Really? You guys have time to fight?". Jel went out from their president's office. The children group hurriedly approached him, eager to know the result.

"So, how's it, Jel-kun?". *shake head* "No good... Naa-kun won't tell me a thing at all!". "Ahh... I see...". Frustration painted on those three face.

"I guess we can't help but to watch him from afar, okay?". Jel tried to persuade the children group. "Okay!". Satomi observed them while his mind filled with something.

💗💜💗💜💗💜

It's nightime. The sun already set a few hours ago. The company was uncrowded as many staffs had returned to their home. It's understandable since it's already past working hour.

The members also went to their own destinations. The only one that stay back were pinkette and a few staffs who're ready to go home. And of course, that included their shut-in leader too.

Satomi was resting when someone called him, "Oh? Satomi-kun?". He turned around, "Ah... Kikuochi-san... Are you going home?". "Yes,". "Thanks for your hard work!". "Thank you! You too, Satomi-kun. You're not going home yet?".

"I...". His amethyst orbs glanced at a certain area. Kikouchi understood what he's thinking, "I see... You're worrying about Nanamori-san?". "Yeah... Naa-kun... I wonder how long he's going to spend his time there,".

Kikouchi's lips curved up, "Satomi-kun, you really care of Nanamori-san, right?". "Of course! That person, Nanamori... he gave me- nevermind,". Satomi immediately stopped himself from finish the sentences.

"I understand. But, please take care of yourself too, Satomi-kun. You're the only one who we can count on. Well then, excuse me,". Kikouchi leave the pinkette behind.