Lazy Morning Lovers (Smut)

It's Sam and Bucky's first anniversary and Bucky's birthday, and Sam wants to wake Bucky up with something special.
~~

Sam's eyes fluttered open at the golden light of sunrise, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the light allowing him to take in his surroundings. First thing he noticed, the beautiful man in his arms that he was lucky enough to call his boyfriend. Second thing he noticed, the date on the alarm clock. March 10th. Their one year anniversary, and Bucky's birthday. He yawned and hummed, rubbing his eyes.

An idea popped in his head once he was conscious enough, smiling lazily to himself. Running his hand back around Bucky's chest from his place behind him, he peppered kisses to his neck and shoulders. The super soldier, sleeping peacefully thanks to being next to Sam, didn't budge. Yet.

The captain's warm hand ran smoothly up and down Bucky's chest and abdomen before inching it downwards. He palmed Bucky lightly as he continued his ritual kissing over the super soldiers wide, muscular shoulders. He received a small groan and shift as Bucky's brain recognized the pleasurable feeling. Sam smirked at that and continued palming and massaging at his lovers crotch, watching hazily as he began to gasp and moan breathlessly in his sleep. Sam was achieving exactly what he wanted, and he planned to make this the best morning of Bucky's life.

He stopped and moved so Bucky was laying on his back, a peaceful blissed out expression on his sleeping face. He went under the covers that were pulled to their hips and kissed down his navel, his thighs, and moved to his prized jewels that were covered in the thin fabric of his boxers. He placed wet kisses over the fabric, smirking when he heard sigh-like moans, Bucky's legs shifting to fall apart. He kissed back up Bucky's body till he met his neck. Latching on he began to suck hickeys, or 'love bites' as Bucky loved to call them, and trailed his hands up and down Bucky's sides.

"Sam...?" Bucky mumbled, groggily waking up. He hummed in pleasure and let his head fall to the side recognizing the soft lips against his skin.

"G'morning to you too..." He smiled. Sam smiled as he pulled away from the super soldier's neck, kissing his lips instead.

"Good morning love. Figured I'd wake you up to somethin special. Happy birthday, and happy anniversary." The smile stayed on his face, his heart fluttering at how much he loved Bucky.

Bucky smiled at that. He brought his hands up to Sam's hips, pulling him closer. The vibranium cool to the touch on Sam's hip made him gasp as Bucky leaned up to kiss him. The kiss was slow, lazy, but full of passionate love that they shared for each other. Their crotches brushed against each other, prompting Sam to grind down onto Bucky lazily. It pulled a moan from both of them, Bucky's hips pushing up into the friction.

The two of them took everything slow, almost painfully slow, but they took it as a chance to just make love and be together. Sam broke away from the kiss, the two of them panting for breath. He got off from straddling Bucky's lap and grabbed the small bottle of lube they kept in the night stand drawer before returning to his boyfriend's lips. Tossing the bottle on the bed he hooked his fingers in Buckys waist band, tugging them down.

Bucky gasped as his member hit the cool morning air, and smiled as Sam situated himself in between his legs. The younger put a hand on each of his knees and gently spread his legs apart, leaning between them to peck his lips before moving downwards. He placed gentle kisses all along Bucky's neck and chest. Bucky keened and let his head fall back to rest against the pillows. His one hand went to the back of Sam's head, cradling the nape of his neck with his flesh hand.

Sam warmed the lube he applied in between his fingers before moving down and placing them at Bucky's entrance. The older gasped, tensing before relaxing and surrendering to the touch. It was moments like this that showed Bucky's true trust in Sam, something he didn't have with anyone else. It was a different kind of trust than the trust he had with even Steve, he trusted Sam with his entire being. Body and all.

"Shh, relax. I've gotcha baby." Sam whispered, kissing Bucky's lips as he pushed a finger past the tight ring of muscle. He took his time prepping Bucky, lazily making out with him and whispering praises and sweet nothings. He received breathless moans and gasps, the occasional twitch of Bucky's hips as his body craved more.

Sam applied more lube onto himself, hovering over Bucky. He brought him into a deep kiss as he pushed in, the super soldier's breath hitching with a small moan.

"I love you.." Bucky whispered into the kiss, wrapping his strong legs around Sam's waist to pull him closer. Their chests flush against one enough, lips moving skillfully and sloppily.

"I love you too" Sam whispered back, rocking his hips at a pace that was far slower than normal. It wasnt their usual kinky sex, it wasnt angry sex, it was just making love. Lazy, slow, passionate. Being so unbelievably close and trusting with each other, whispers and gasps being the only thing heard over the birds chirping and the quiet creak of the bed at Sam's thrusts.

Bucky let out soft mewls and moans the closer he got to his climax, metal hand gripping the sheets as the other rubbed Sam's back.

"I-Im-" He warned, Sam humming and nipping at his neck as he thrusted the tiniest bit harder, pushing himself and Bucky over the edge.

Bucky gasped and scratched down Sam's back as he reached his climax. He clenched around Sam, successfully pushing the Falcon over his own edge. Bucky connected their lips in a sloppy kiss as Sam rocked his hips through their orgasms, coming to a still when it dissipated.

"I love you, Sam." Bucky whispered, a blissful smile spread across his face, showing in his eyes. Sam smiled back and kissed him.

"I love you too, Jamie." His voice was louder than a whisper, but not loud enough to be his normal speaking voice. He pushed himself up from lying chest to chest with the man under him, pulling out and receiving a pathetic whine from the older.

"Cuddles first or shower first?" He smiled, laying on his side next to Bucky.

"Cuddles. And a nap. Then shower." He smiled, eyes already closed. Sam chuckled and kissed his forehead, sheen with sweat, not that Sam minded. They had seen each other at their best and worst, cleanest and dirtiest, and loved each other no less through it all. Till the end of time.

"Anything for you, Birthday Boy." Sam laid down and pulled Bucky closer to him despite the crusting, drying cum on the olders stomach. He sighed in content and the two of them fell asleep once again, happy as ever on their special day. Their anniversary, Bucky's birthday.