Strawberry flavored moments

~Take my official Ezwyn art~

     Ezwyn's face was peacefully expressed, his calm sleeping face nestled into his shoulder. He fell asleep unintentionally from Rosco rubbing his ears ever so gently, a low purr echoing from his throat while he rested.

     Rosco was snuggled into Ezwyn's chest, reaching up to rub Ezwyn's ears, while a soft purple hue stretched over his cheeks and ear tips. It was sweet. They had been working in the field for a good amount today, gathering crops and storing them away, then sitting inside once it started raining and snacking on a few of the delicate red fruits that were grown in the fields.

     Ezwyn now, looking peaceful, his face calm and sweet, wisps of his hair framing his calm face, brushing on Rosco's hand while he rubbed his ear.
      Rosco over time had become seeking the sweet scent of wheat and strawberries, as well as fresh grass. And growing to love the soft feeling of Ezwyn's silky hair, and velvety clothing.

      The feelings all blissful, and sweet, making Rosco feel so comfortable in the warmth of Ezwyn's chest. Rosco listening to the low, sweet rumbling coming from Ezwyn's chest, the soft purrs lulling Rosco into a heavy sleep that even this nocturnal creature couldn't escape from.