Chapter Ten: Memories

Sorry for the late update! cx

Well here's the chapter c:

-Mrs.Styles xx

~Chapter Ten~

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

Why would I make this?

I flipped through the pages and saw pictures of Richard and I. I seemed like such a stalker. There were little pieces of memories glued in. Like the wrapper of the lollipop Richard and I shared. The wrapper of the straw Richard and I used on our date to drink boba.

"Dawn? Sweetie? Where did you go?" Richard called.

Oh shoot! He can't see this book!

I picked up the book and ran to the pantree. I stuffed it behind a case of chicken Top Ramen.

I heard Richard coming down the stairs. Oh. Crap. I looked around for something to drink, so it won't be suspicious that I was in the pantry.

I picked up a juice box and began sipping on it.

"Oh, there you are honey." Richard said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah I just went to get a juice box." I replied sipping the juice box.

Ew! It was orange flavor. I tried hard to swallow, but it stuck in my throat.

"Dawn? I thought you hated orange juice boxes?"

I swallowed the best I could.

"Uh, yeah? I um grabbed the wrong flavor." I replied.

I threw it away and smiled, so he won't be suspicious.

"I'll go get you a new one." He said squeezing my shoulder.

Oh no! He was going to find the book! I kept the juice boxes behind my case of ramen!

"No don't go in there!" I yelled pulling his arm back.

"Um.. Okay.. Is there something you're hiding?"

"Um no. No. Of course not." My lip trembled and I had to bite it to make it stop.

He couldn't find that book.. He would think I'm a creeper!

"Well, I'm hungry." He yanked his arm from my grip and walked into the pantry.

"You want some chicken top ramen? There's a whole case in here."

"No I'm okay." My hands were shaking and cold. I was pretty worried.

"Hey Dawn, what's this book? It says Chardawn all over it."

He came out of the pantry holding the book.

I felt my face turn pale. I had to lie. Even though I was terrible with lying.

I swallowed and said, "it. Is. Um. Fan made."

"Why's there a bunch of wrappers and entries about dates we've been on?" He asked.

Should I admit I wrote it? He might dump me if I tell him. Tell everyone I'm a creeper. Then I really will lose him forever. I sighed. Here goes nothing.

"It's my Chardawn diary. I write about experiences that we have together, and glue in Chardawn pictures. I know it might seem that I'm a creeper and stalker. I just didn't want to lose the memories." I said all at once.

Richard leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"There's another entry for you." He said smiling.

"So you aren't mad?"

"Nope. I think its cute that you keep a diary like that."

"Richard?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you. So, so much."

Our lips touched again and I felt a fiery sensation in my stomach. His hands gripped my waist pulling me close and my hands wrapped around his neck.

He pulled back, only for a little to say, "I love you more."

I smiled and continued kissing him. Letting every single worry slip away.

End of Chapter Ten!

Not a lot of excitement. But a few Chardawn moments c;

I'm sorry this story sucks! I will update after 10 new comments, and 10 new fans. I know, seems like a lot to ask for, but you guys can do it cx

Follow my twitter @dtfwithzarry

And Instagram @dtfwithzarry

Warning, they're one direction accounts cx

Thank you so much for the nice comments! They mean SO much to me. I love you guys c:

-Mrs.Styles xx