Chapter Four: Forever?

So here it is <3

-Mrs.Styles xx

~Chapter Four~

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

I had said it. My true feelings for Richard. I did it. I really truly did it.

"Infinity..." Richard replied.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. It was finally happening. The love of my life was going to be mine again. And this time, I just knew he was going to be faithful. I felt my stomach do flips and felt like fireworks were going off.

Richard and I began to head onto the interview again. We were going to be together. I just knew it. I just had to wait for him to ask me out. We walked onto the set and sat on the couches together. He took my hand and held it in his. His hands were soft. Very soft. I missed when Richard was mine.

"And we're back!" The interviewer said flashing a smile at the camera.

"So tell us Dawn. Your romance with Richard didn't work the first time. Do you think it will this time?" She asked.

"I know it will be this time." Richard replied.

"Why so sure?"

"Because, of this.

Richard got down on his knee. What was he doing? Is he crazy?

"You mean the world to me Dawn Zulueta. I love you so much. I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. So please, will you be my girlfriend?" Richard asked.

He held in his hand a necklace. A gold one. With an infinity sign on it. To match my ring.

"Yeah." I said smiling, tears of joy running down my face.

He turned around and pushed my hair back, then clipped the necklace on. It was really here. I was Richard Gomez's girlfriend. And I would become Dawn Gomez. One day.

The Chardawnians screamed and screamed and applauded. After a few more questions, it was time to wrap up the interview.

"So, can we see a Chardawn kiss?" The interviewer asked.

"Um.." I began.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" The fans chanted. Richard put his hands on my waist and began pulling me close. I leaned in, put my hands around his neck, and we kissed. I felt the butterflies and the fireworks. It was perfect. Everything was so perfect. I finally scored Richard.

We both pulled back, blushing.

"Aww! We loved having you on the show! Bye now!" The interviewer said.

Richard took my hand and guided me down the steps to the dressing rooms as the audience applauded. On our way back, I noticed a dark haired boy on the floor. He was unconscious. And his nose had dried blood packed on it.

"Oh my! Are you okay?!" I asked nervously.

"Woah, where am I? What happened?" He replied mumbling.

"What's the last thing you remembered?" I asked.

"When Richard Gomez punched me in the face for taking a picture of a Chardawn moment." He replied.

I couldn't believe it. I thought Richard changed. I guess not. I ran into my dressing room, hurt. He beat someone up. To protect me. Sure I was glad he protected me, it's just he beat someone up. Again.

"Dawn," he began coming into my dressing room.

"No. Go." I replied angrily.

End of Chapter Four!

So it was a bit short this time but ill update tomorrow, if I can c;

-Mrs.Styles xx