Chapter Nine: Small Mistake

Okay so here's the update! Going through your comments actually made me really happy! Thanks for that<3

So here's the chapter! I hope you guys like it c:

-Mrs.Styles xx

~Chapter Nine~

*Richard's P.O.V*

I think I hurt Dawn. Maybe she was just sad that when I told her I loved her, I was drunk. Or because of the fact that I sort of forgot to use protection...

I needed to calm down.

I opened up Twitter and read some tweets to see what everyone was saying about Dawn and I.

"Chardawn is finally back together!"

"Richard Gomez & Dawn Zulueta? Um, ew."

Wow. That was rude.

"#chardawnian victory!"

I smiled. That tweet was cute.

I logged out of twitter and went on google. I typed in Richard Dawn and Dawn Zulueta.

So many pictures popped up. I found a picture of Dawn and I kissing at her front door.

Those guys were good. I didn't even see them.

I saw Dawn come out of the shower in her bathrobe. She walked straight to her bedroom. I looked over the stairs hesitating to follow her, or hide in the guest bedroom. I got off her couch and walked into the master bedroom.

"Dawn?" I called out.

Dawn came out of her closet, almost fully dressed. She was wearing sweats, and a tanktop. Her casual clothes... Her eyes were puffy.

Has she been crying?

"Dawn, honey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Richard, I'm going to tell you something and you might not like it."

"What is it?" I replied holding her cold, shaking hands in mine.

"I.. I.. Well, Um... Remember what we did last night?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I figured since you were drunk, you didn't put on a condom, right?"

"How did you know? I didn't put on a condom."

"So I took a pregnancy test. The test read positive."

*Dawn's P.O.V.*

"Dawn, honey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Richard, I'm going to tell you something and you might not like it."

"What is it?" He replied holding my hands in his.

"I.. I.. Well, Um... Remember what we did last night?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I figured since you were drunk, you didn't put on a condom, right?"

"How did you know? I didn't put on a condom."

"So I took a pregnancy test. The test read positive."

I bit my lip nervously. Was Richard.. Smiling? Why was he smiling?

"Dawn, it's too early in your pregnancy, if you are pregnant, to tell if you're pregnant." He said with a smile.

So he was perfectly calm.

"I freaked out.. Sorry about that Richard. I guess when I'm scared I do all things possible to make it better.." I smiled.

So Richard did take things okay.. I was still pregnant though. Well no, there was a possibility I was, and a possibility I wasn't.

Good thing there was another test in the box.

I kissed Richard. I needed to think a little, but calm down at the same time.

So, I went downstairs to clean. I started with the end table next to my couch.

I found a notebook, with a lock on it.

The key was under the table.

I unlocked it, and all over the first page, the words Chardawn were written in different colors and styles.

Um, what was this?

I looked down at the name, too small to read.

I grabbed my reading glasses and squinted.

My mouth made an o.

I couldn't believe who wrote this book.

End of Chapter Nine!

Sorry if its a bit boring :/

I know I might sound like a broken record saying this all the time, but follow me on twitter and Instagram at @dtfwithzarry

I'm just warning you, they're both one direction accounts. I hope you guys don't mind that I'm from two different fandoms. I'll explain in the next chapter. Anyways, please vote, comment, and fan.

When I get two more fans, and two more comments, I'll update.

Thanks guys <3

-Mrs.Styles xx