Tickers' Quirk

Quirk name: Internal explosion
Despite what the name would suggest, the user doesn't explode internally. Ticker needs the use of his hands for this to work.

(How it works)
When Ticker puts his finger/fingers on the oppenents' skin he can trigger a miniature bomb to detonate in their body. Up to eight bombs can be put inside the body at one time. Each arm uses different bombs to suit the users level of destruction. When the right arm uses all the available bombs, it becomes limp for a full Seven days. The left arm suffers the same fate when used. The index and middle finger need to form a hand seal for the bombs to detonate. The bombs can't be removed without surgery or the users input.

Right arm: Eight bombs reside within the arm and it takes Two hours for one bomb to regenerate. A rope bomb can be produced with Three of the eight bombs. A medium sized bomb can also be created. Said medium sized bomb takes Four of the eight bombs to materialize.

Left arm: A large bomb is created in this arm. (This is the only bomb that's created in this arm.)

Ultimate technique:
When the hands form a ninja sign for Five minutes straight and both hands touch the target, a large bomb will be placed in the victims' body. There's no way to remove this bomb and it's an instant kill technique. Ticker loses all his stamina when this is activated, both his arms break and he can't use his quirk for Two full months.