9 || Sugamama

Y/n POV

When I got to my room, I locked the door and threw myself on my bed. I placed my fingers against my lips.

'He...he kissed me...Holy shit, he kissed me!'

I panicked. I didn't know what to do, so I called Suga.

*Ring* *ring* *ring*

Suga: Hello?

Y/n: Sugaa! Help meee!

Suga: What's wrong?!

Y/n: He kissed me!

Suga: What?! Who kissed you?!

Y/n: Noya!

Silence...

Y/n: Suga?

Silence...

Y/n: Suga, you're scaring me! What do I do?!

Suga: He kissed you?!

Y/n: Yes! And he's still dating S/n! He cheated on my sister....with me! Oh, God, and I kissed him back!

I knew I was being loud, but my sister usually has study group today. And by 'study group', I mean she and her friends going to the arcade.

Suga: You kissed him back?! Why?!

Y/n: I don't know! He caught me off guard!

Suga: Ok, ok. From the top, explain everything that happened. And don't leave out details!

I explained the recent events from this morning until I called him. He remained silent for a minute.

Suga: HA! I knew he liked you!

I turned red.

Y/n: Sugaa! That's not the problem here!

Suga: Oh, hold on. I'm getting another call. I'll call you back

*Beep* *beep* *beep*

He hung up.

Noya POV

After Y/n ran out of my room, I sat there in shock. The movie was still playing in the background, and, as if on cue, a collective "awwww" came from it. I turned it off and turned the lights on. I didn't know why I kissed her. It just...happened. But she kissed me back! I know she did.

'Oh no. What do I do?!'

I paced my room, racking my brain. I could've just ended our entire friendship with that, and things just got good! And on top of that, if Y/n tells S/n, I'd lose her, too!

'Great. You really messed up this time, Yuu'

Not knowing what else to do, I called Suga.

*Ring* *ring*

Suga: Hello?

Noya: I need your help!

Suga: Where's the body?

Noya: What?! No, I didn't kill someone!

Suga: Oh...well then why are you calling me?

Noya: Because, I think I just ruined my friendship and relationship in one night!

Suga: Spill. Every. Detail.

I explained everything that happened from the moment school got out up until now....even my boner.