6 || Idk Yet

S/N POV

As I waited for Y/n to get home, I sat on the couch and scrolled through my phone. It was later than usual so I figured she helped the boys clean up. But when it got to 10:00, I started to panick. I texted her.

S/N: Hey it's gettin late where r u?

No response.

S/N: Y/n??

No response.

S/N: Y/n are you ok?! Your scaring me!

I quickly clicked her contact and called her. Three rings in, the front door opened, revealing my little sister. I hung up and rushed over to her.

"Jesus christ! Where were you?! Why didn't you answer me?!" I bombarded her with questions. She didn't respond and kept her head down.

"Hey, are you okay? What happened? Did that Tanaka boy hurt you?!" I was pissed. 'I swear if he did anything-'

"Nothing. I'm just tired, that's all"

"Well that's a big fat lie"

"Just leave me alone!" She stormed past me and slammed the door to her room.

She was upset, so I decided to make f/d(fav dessert). She always loved snacking on it when she felt down. Just as I put the last of f/d on a plate, I heard rapid banging on the door. I walked over and cracked it open.

"Oh, hey, Yuu-kun!" I smiled. But it soon vanished when I saw the distraught look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to see Y/n" This shocked me. 'Does know something? Did he have something to do with Y/n being weird?'

"Uhh sure, but she's acting weird. So just, procede with caution" I opened the door all the way and walked over to the f/d.

"On your way up, could you bring this to her.." I trailed off as I realized he was already gone. I sighed and went back to the couch.

Nishinoya POV

When the door opened all the way I bolted up the stairs and into Y/n's room. I opened her door and there she was. But... she was crying; curled up in her bed with her comforter covering her body. She was visibly shaking. All my anger washed away.

"Y-Y/n?" my voice quavered. It hurt to see her like this. Silently suffering. It made me wonder how long this has been going on.

"Huh? N-Noya, is that you?" she whimpered, removing the blanket just enough to see. I hated that she called me that, but it was an issue to fix later. I nodded and knelt down beside her.

"What's wrong? Please tell me" I begged. She sat up and wiped her eyes with her sleeve, sniffling.

"I-It's nothing, really" She turned her face the other way. I crawled into bed with her and pulled her close to me.

"Please talk to me. I hate it when you ignore me"

"..." She sighed.

"S-So, there's... there's this guy I really like" I felt a pang in my heart, but why? I hummed in response. 

"B-But, he-he doesn't like me back. And it hurts, because all I've really wanted was for him to return the feeling" she sniffled. My eyes brimmed with tears and I held her tighter. I didn't know why, but it hurt me to hear this. How could this guy not like her back? She's amazing.

"Is this guy..." I gulped. I didn't want to be right, but I had a suspicion.

"Is this guy Tanaka?"

Silence. Absolute silence. That scared me more than actual answer.

"I..I'd rather not say..."

A part of me felt... relieved? Though it was most likely Ryu, there was still a chance it could be someone else. But why did I feel this way?

"How long?" She pulled away from me and looked up, tilting her head.

"How long have you been hurting like this?" Y/n's expression changed. Her eyes shone with sadness and her bottom lip trembled.

"Since sixth grade" she whispered. My heart ached even more. She's been struggling with the pain of rejection for over four years now. I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my chest again. I rested my chin on her head.

"I'm always here for you. Don't you ever forget that"

She gripped my shirt and sobbed into me. I stroke her hair.

"And, don't ever call me Noya"

She laughed a littled and nodded.

"Okay, Yuu"

3rd Person POV

As Nishinoya and Y/n sat in Y/n's bed, he soothed both of them to sleep. What they didn't know was that a certain third year was watching the whole thing.

A/N - I probably won't update tomorrow or Sunday due to it being Mother's Day. So until next time, Reader-chan! Enjoy your day/night!
~804 words!~