That Is Not True

Samira's P.O.V

Arter micheal said that we should play truth or dare it took alot of yelling and kicking to get me to play. "Ok Samira Truth or Dare" "Truth." " is it true that you use to like me and used Ashton as a re-bound/" I didn't want to tell Luke the truth but I had to. "Yes." He had a huge grin on his face. then e got up and left. At first I thought that he was going to laugh at me but whe he came back he had a life sixe teddy bear with a red heart in it's hand with my name on it. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle the laughs that were trying to come out. Luke frowned. "Do you not lie me or am I just a joke?" "Oh god no I just don't do well with emotions so I kunda panicked and laughed." I saw his body relax before he crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back waiting for so long to feel the feeling. I felt sparks and by the way he was gripping me, I think he liked it too.

Calum's P.O.V

After me and Alexis let go we talked and we are going to stay with eachother. I got off the phone with manegment and said that they can add two tickets with ease. "WHAT THE HELL." I ran in the room and saw Samira with her head in Luke's chest and Luke sending Alexis a death stare. I had to think for a while and the screamed:" LUKE AND SAMIRA SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Samira shot her head up and flipped me off. Damn she is still mean.After all the teasing died we had to go out on stage. The girl's walked out with us and stayed on the back stage. We ran out and started to play good girls. right when shton had started to sing I fell off stage. "GOD." The music stopped and so did everything else. we had to cut the rest of the concert. Who knows me being ina wheel chair could be fun. Right?

WAT IS GOING ON PEEPS IM BORED AND IN SCHOOL SO WHY NOT UPDATE ANYWAY U GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL PLZZZZZ SHARE THE STORY TO UR FRIENDS AND STUFF SO...........YEAH LATER

-Love Me-