10- The X Marks the Spot

"The fuck, Is it true that you two planned a test" Jeno asked, showing a disappointed on his face

"Look, we sorry, it just you guys too boring for us to date" Yeji explained

"I know you guys are gonna break up, How about a date swap" Chenle make an idea. "Its means instead breaking up, Lia and Yeji are switching boyfriends"

We all agreed on Chenle's idea and few days onward and I started to love Renjun and Yeji started to love Jeno.
- - - - -

Yuna's Pov

Even though I am the smartest of ITZY, I also got plans everyday, I went to the library with Soobin, Beomgyu, HueningKai, Minju, and Wonyoung to study with homework, help Han, Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin clean the planet and testing their inventions especially the Dance Master 3000, and my favorite, have dates with Jisung on the weekends.

My life is perfect until I spotted my ex boyfriend, Yang Jeongin aka I.N, total bad boy and juvenile delinquent, I was shocked to see him, I thought he stay at juvie for 10 months and now he's got out of prison. He walked right up to me and smirked happily.

"Hey there, Yuna, I didn't see you there but I miss you so much jagi" Jeongin said, as he tried to touch me but I pushed him off and I said "All due of respect, You can't always missed me, I moved on"

"Yuna, I don't care, whoever your new boyfriend is, he just a loser, You need is a real man like me" Jeongin told me "I know your sister send me away in juvie".

I didn't know what he's thinking or I am thinking. I tried to push him off, but he kissed me passionately and bite my bottom lip. After he kissed me, I was smiling at him as he's dreamy.

At home, we started texting 24/7 before bedtime.
A few days later, All ITZY members including me checked our report cards when Yeji find out by giving her my report card, she saw a F on English class, my favorite subject.

"Yuna, tell us its it true" Yeji asked in a shock face
"I don't know" I replied
"Huh, I know what's fucking going on, it's Jeongin" Ryujin said, with her anger out of control and I was look ashamed

"That's impossible, he's in juvie"Chaeryeong said, being shocked "How did he got out"
"I guess the police let him go or he's break out" Lia said

"No way he's leaving, he's supposed stayed in hell where he's belong" Ryujin said "And Yuna, you're banned from seeing that goddamn delinquent"

Timeskip- Afterschool

I cried because I didnt want to cheat on Jisung with my ex, but Ryujin banned me to see him. Jisung and his band mates are off for a world tour for their new song. Somi and Chaeryeong tried to comfort me but I told them to leave me alone.

I cried while cover my face with the pillow when I heard knocking on the door. I looked up the window and it was Jeongin. I opened the window looking shocked with tears on my face.

"Jeongin, what are you doing here" I asked
"The reason is I wanted to see you, why are you have tears" He asked when he's comes in my room, out of the window.
"I don't wanna talk about that" I responded as crisscross my arms
"If you don't wanna talk, I can kiss you, that will make you feel better" Jeongin said, carry me to the bed.

I smiled at him as he kissed me and bite my lips passionately. We both are too much in love, we made out on me and Jisung's bed and we made out for 4 and half hours until we put our clothes back on and Jeongin leave by the window.

As time passes, Jeongin backed being his own self again, forcing me to some crime when I didn't want to. I can't take anymore, I decided to break up with him via text

Yuna: Im sorry, I can't deal with this anymore, I want us to see other people

I wait 25 minutes for his response, but he's getting in my window "WHO DID YOU THINK WHO YOU ARE TO BREAK UP WITH ME" Jeongin screamed angrily at the top of his lungs "I'm not a prince for you, you dirty redhead"

He gets too close and I tried to get him to let go of me. But as he didn't suspected it's NCT DREAM, my best friends and the cops.
"Yuna, are you okay" Jisung said as I hug while I'm sobbing

"I know its something with you" Ryujin said to Jeongin "You're just a goddamn criminal and a sexual predator"

"It's not what it looks like" Jeongin asked. But everyone else thinks it's not true especially the police
"Now I found you, it's time to go back to jail, Yang Jeongin" The police officer said, as he handcuff him and take him away.

All of my members expected Ryujin crying happily that I'm okay and my life is back to normal. "Oh my god, How that dude treats you like that" Mark asked me. But Yeji explains "He's just Yuna's ex-boyfriend, he's only wants her and sometimes he come to her to make out with sexually when she didn't want to"

"And also he forces her to do some crime with him but she didn't want to" Ryujin explain with Yeji.