6- Dance Master 3000

Previously on Dating Fame Boys | NCT Dream x Itzy

ITZY was forced to meet Everglow at the ladies' bathroom.

"Ugh, we shouldn't know" Ryujin said, under her breath."Yeah, we just bullying you girls for revenge" Mia told them

"Yeah, but why" Yuna asked, looked confused

"Y'know that we loved our Dreamies so much until you become the new loves of their lives, Don't you get it, They're like a 10, and you are a 4 at best," Yiren said

"We're just friends with them, stop acting like your jealous" Somi says

"Fine, maybe you should get what you deserve" Onda said, as Everglow left

They went to the cafeteria as everyone was whispering about them. As they went to their table. Nancy looked worried like something just happened

"What's wrong, Nancy, Everyone was whispering about us," Lia asked

"You guys are competing with Everglow at the IDOL Championships, The winner who's not an idol gets to be famous, for real" Nancy replied, in a white face

"WHAT???" Itzy got shocked in unison

-----

The girls looked confused about the IDOL Championships and competing with Everglow."Are you f**kin' serious, Nancy?" Yeji asked "Yes, I'm serious, that's why everyone was whispering about you, even Somi is also competing with you guys" Nancy respond with a serious look 

"And there's something we do to help you guys win fair," Han said. "How?" Yuna asked. "You'll see," Han said, rubbing his hands

During lunchtime, the girls went with Stray Kids and Soobin to the school basement aka the Student Lounge. Hyujin is holding a box full of metal junk. They walked to the empty rolley chair with a computer on a desk. The boys started building while Soobin was calculated with math. ITZY expect Yeji and Ryujin was spotted NCT Dream and they hugged them while Haechan, Jeno, and Chenle kissed them. Yeji and Ryujin turned around were shocked by how Lia and Chaeryeong started to be kooky.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING, ARE YOU CRAZY" Ryujin shouted crazily "But Ryujin unnie, we love them, Our hearts belong to them," Yuna said "And by the way, We have championships to get to," Yeji told them.

After Renjun, Yeji, Jaemin, Ryujin have a big argument. "Hey, you guys, we're done" Han called out loud. ITZY walked to the Soobin's desk.

"What is it," Chaeryeong asked

"It's called the Dance Memory 3000" Seungmin responded. "It's a knee band but you practice your dance moves before which day you're performing, While you perform, it will make you remember what dance moves you practice, and by the way, if you wear long sleeve pants, it will make it invisible"
 Felix gives them 6 packed bags of their invention. After try and practice for the IDOL Championships. All of them love the Dance Master 3000. After dance class, all of the girls and NCT Dream members have an A.

(Timeskip- Afterschool-At Hyunjin's House)

Yeji and Lia talked to their cousins in Hyujin's bed and both girls have an idea.

"Hey, how about if you, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and Soobin sell your Dance Master 3000 thing to the world," Yeji said.

"WHAT!!, NO F**CKING WAY, I'M NOT GONNA DO THAT" Hyujin barked out loud. Which was Yeji's aunt, Auntie Eunji heard everything that Hyujin said to Yeji? "HYUJIN, don't cuss like that to your cousin that way" Auntie Eunji told him.

"Sorry, eomma" Hyujin apologized.

"So, are you gonna do it, please" Lia and Yeji begged Hyujin. "Fine, I'll do it" Hyujin accepted under his breath. "But we had homework, first," Soobin told him, as he did his homework.

"Whatever, Soobin," Lia said, got annoyed.

After they finish their homework, Yeji and Lia left the house, with a farewell, grabs their stuff. Since they don't have a car of their own. They took a city bus to their new dorm. When they arrive, Yuna wasn't there, especially Jisung. Jaemin and Ryujin went to their room and Ryujin found her diary and page when she bookmarked says.

Dear Diary,

I have the most romantic moment of my life. Park Jisung of NCT Dream asks me on a date on Le Costoso French-Mex Buffet. The most expensive and romantic restaurant around and I wish he's my boyfriend. Oh, wait, He already is.

                               Sincerely, Yuna