Taken (a Niall horan fanfiction)

Basically this is a forbidden love story this chapter is going to be simple, hope you enjoy.

By the way, I'm going to fix all the punctuation errors later on. When the stories done.

_____________________

"Please!" I plead, "No way in hell you're going to date him!" My dad angrily replies, " I love him and he loves me!" I yell

I storm out of the room, and go to my room. My famous boyfriend, Niall Horan. We started dating over the summer, the press found out now it's everywhere. Somehow it got to my dad.

I've been getting so much hate because, Niall is 19 and I'm 16. It's not that big of an age difference.

I get a text, i check it, it reads "Hey babe, we still going out tonight? - Niall xxxx" I smile, "Yea can we go out around 10ish stay in your car" I reply,

A few minutes later I get reply, "sure talk to you later :)"

*9:50 pm*

I finish getting dressed, and start to brush out my hair. My phone goes off once again, it reads "I'm here :)" I quickly finish brushing my hair and I sneak outside, I step into Niall's car.

"Where we going?" I ask "Dinner." He replies, His accent it's so adorable. We drive about 10 minutes to this restaurant and I never heard of before.

Niall gets a table for 2, I sit directly across from him. We order our food and the waitress takes a picture with Niall. I look at my phone and frown, "what's wrong?" Niall asks "nothing" I say, he knows I'm lying I can tell. "let me see!" He goes to grab my phone, I pull it back to me, he gets up and walks over to my side of the booth, pins my hand to the wall, grabs my phone. "no don't" I plead, he looks really mad now, lets go of me and goes on his phone and types something.

My twitter feed just blew up, Niall tweeted, "Alright everyone stop harassing my girlfriend!" "I'm sorry Niall." I say, "It's not your fault that my fans are harassing you." He replies and hugs me.

The food finally comes, "I love you." Niall says sweetly, "I love you too Nialler!" I say,

Niall is eating his food really fast, "Baby slow down." I say, "It's so good!" He exclaims,

After dinner Niall gets up to pay the check, and we leave.

In the car Niall hugs me, we cuddle, then he threw up all over me. "Niall!" I yell "I'm so sorry!" He says "Can you take me home?" I ask "Anything you want." Niall replies quickly,

Niall drives me up to my house and he asks "Can we go to the movies tomorrow?" I smile, "Sure." I say "Text you the details." He says,

I step out of the car, "I would hug you but there's puke all over me" I say, "Love you." He says, and drives away.

I sneak back into my house, and go into the bathroom to wash myself off, I get all the puke off my shirt. "This is disgusting!" I exclaim,

I go back into my room and change into clean clothes, surprisingly my dad didn't notice I was gone. It's about 1 am now so I decide to go to sleep.

Before I fall asleep I check my twitter, the most embarrassing pics of me and Niall are up there! Niall pinning me to the wall, Niall throwing up on me. "crap!" I say, what if my dad sees these?!

I put my phone down and drift to sleep.

_____________________

So I know it's running a bit short the next part will be longer. Hope you like

It comment what you think! Xxxxxxxx