Chapter 2

Y/n POV~

I finally finished all my classes for the day it feels good to not have to do anymore boring work for the day! I finally made my way to my dorm I just hope Mattheo isn't there but hay I have bad luck. Mattheo was sitting on his bed kinda like he was waiting for me or Tom "hello" said Mattheo looking at my "die in a hole" I reply and started reading my book. After about an hour Tom came back and said "You two need to start talking, I'm not saying become best friends I just need you two to talk to each other where sharing a dorm and you two are going to be a part of each others life. So on Saturday you two are going to have a Mattheo and Ruby day"

"WHAT!!!" me and Mattheo said at the both time

"you heard me you two are going to have a day together"

"I am not doing that" I said

"well deal with it you ARE doing that"

"how ARE you going to make us?" We both asked

"I know both of your biggest everything" Tom said at that we shut up. Great Saturday with Mattheo just great.

Saturday seem to come along to quickly I felt like if I blinked my eyes I would miss a day. I woke up on Saturday morning Mattheo and Tom were already up and ready. "Morning" said Tom "you have to get ready".

So I got up and ready for the day and wore this~

Mattheo POV~

"how dose she have good bed hair?" I asked Tom

"I don't know" Tom said "you should ask her yourself you two have the whole day together" 

As soon as Tom said that y/n came out she looked beautiful, well I mean she is pretty but she looked even more beautiful rn.

"so what are we going to do today?" y/n asked as Tom left

"we could go to hogsmeade but we can't leave for another hour" I replied

"well we need to eat breakfast" y/n said so we went down to the great hall.

 We talked at lot over the day about our family's (mostly how dumb they are). And that we have a lot in common like we both hate most people, we both liked to see people cry. After an amazing day we would talk to each other now. The rest I don't remember but the next day I walk up in someone's arms.

"MATTHEO!!!"