Chats

Shorts of DSMP members and their chats because TikTok decided to slap me in the face by showing me videos of dogs.
I love all of you <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo+endermen pixels (Canon)

Ranboo was at his house doing main character crap as usual, He was talking to his endermen pixels until they started going crazy and started doing some weird stuff. Ranboo sighed, He didn't want to pull out the music box but he was trying to focus so he grabbed it was started playing it. The endermen pixels started crying and after stayed quiet, what an ordinary day I'd say.

Philza+Crows (Canon)

"No crows, i'm not that old" Philza said to the crows around him "Old man" one of them said "Jail" Phil pointed to a corner "Go to the corner, all of you" Philza said was most of the crows flew over to the corner while Philza watched them "Stay there until I get back" He said before going out the door but he didn't even notice some of them following him.

George+little mushroom people (Headcanon)

George was farming some wheat as usual, The little mushroom people also doing their usual stuff, Nonstop chatting, running around and following him. George was used to this and was for a long time "Well this is boring" George murmured and suddenly a bunch of suggestions thrown at him in words, again normal. After he decided what to do, he gave a lot of his bread to his mushroom people and they were happy "Well let's go walk around I guess?" He said and they all agreed.

Nihachu+A book (Canon I think?)

Niki took out her book from a bag that she keeps with her at all times "Alright let's see what friends are saying!" She said opening the book to see a whole lot of words all at once "Hello guys!" She greeted and suddenly the words all went to things like 'Niki!' "HELLO' "Hi Niki!" and other stuff, She smiled and laughed. Today seems like a good day.

Tubbo+Bees (Headcanon)

Tubbo was hanging out in his mansion and talking to his bees, Ranboo just gone mining and he didn't know what to do "What do you guys think I should do?" Tubbo asked his bees, most of the things he does all the time and some where boring until he heard "Try getting lost in the mansion" and He found that seems like the most fun yet weird thing at the same time because all though being at the mansion a lot he didn't have it memorized. "Well let's go" He said.