~{ Chapter 7 Part 1 }~

I finally grew tired and slowly fell asleep as my consciousness slowly drifted away, sending me to a deep and peaceful sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

~{ Saturday }~

The classic alarm ringtone filled the dorm. It was mine. We all agreed only a phone was used for the alarm. I sat down and stretched my back. The mattress was so comfortable. It wasn't hard. I didn't have any nightmares, thank goodness. I opened my curtain and saw Anna's and Lyssa's beds were already empty. They were already awake as always. I went down from my bed and checked my laptop to see my notifications, just a couple from YouTube, Gmail, and Twitter.

It was laundry day. Chloe was still fast asleep. Anna was already fully dressed. It was odd how I saw her not wearing a school uniform, only a casual outfit. She wore black trousers with a white band t-shirt that I didn't know. Lyssa also was ready for breakfast. She was wearing black pants and a white cardigan. Chloe slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them, sitting up from her sleeping position,

"Morning!" I happily greeted her from her dream world.

"Morning," she replied sleepily.

"You guys, hurry up, it's almost breakfast time." Anna sat down on the bean bag, waiting for both of us,

"Okay, okay. Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower now." I put my phone on my desk and headed to the bathroom, closing the doors and heading there.

I stripped my pyjamas, got inside the shower, and turned on the faucet. The warm water ran down my body. I thought about how lucky I was to get into the school, even with my parents' economic condition. A train of thoughts passed through my head during the shower. I needed to hurry.

~Time skip till everyone finished getting ready~

Chloe was the last one to come out of the dorm. Lyssa, Anna, and I were already waiting at the entrance of the dormitory building. I looked around and watched the students, chatting while heading to the cafeteria. The sun was already appearing from the east.

"Sorry, I lost my headset then I realised it was beside my pillow," Chloe said while approaching us. I put my phone in my pocket, "It's fine. Come on," Anna smiled. All of us walked to the cafeteria while enjoying the morning breeze.

'I don't have any plans for today. So, I might just gonna do the laundry and chill at the dorm later,' I thought to myself whilst walking to the cafeteria with my friends. The day was pretty peaceful, the sun was shining and the weather was okay. A perfect weekend.

-At the cafeteria-

Another day, another crowded cafeteria. More people were helping there. The similar smell of bread? Coffee? I wasn't too sure. I grabbed a tray and scooped two rice spoons of fried rice. Next, I grabbed a sunshine egg and put it on top of the fried rice. I felt like it wasn't enough so I added broccoli and carrot bites to the smaller space of the food tray. For my drink, I filled up a glass of fresh orange juice.

After grabbing our breakfast, all of us tried to find an empty table. There was one near the cafeteria entrance. I sat down along with the others on the empty seat.

"You guys have plans for today?" I asked, taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Didn't you ask this yesterday?" Chloe replied while eating her breakfast, "Did I? Well, I don't remember your answers. So, any plans?"

"Ah well, I'm gonna practise today," Anna said whilst taking a spoon of her waffles.

"Oh? Practise what?" I asked again.