~Chapter 2~

I ran to my car as my whole life just flooded through my mind...

The newpaper headline from 7 years ago flahed into my head.

Ericson Family lost millions to Gambling Husband being Murdered...

To give a summary of what happened, my parents were so in love, as far as I knew. My dad invested in the stock market and made millions in 2005. He started to gamble away his money in Las Vegas in casinos, which was 17 hours from our town on the outside of Tulsa. He spent so much money in the casinos that he started to borrow alot from his wealthy "friends". The only reason they liked my dad is because he got lucky in the stock market and became a multimillionaire. A lot of his so called friends were really pissed at him because he kept borrowing hundreds of thousands of dollars to gamble with, then not pay them back. They threatened to sue him for all he owed. They did, and he lost. We became dirt poor in about an hour's time. As my father walked out of the court house, he was talking to his lawyer "That's alright, I have a true friend still. Jacob Bolton will give me some money to pay this off, I could kiss up to him but I won't pay him back, he's too much of a bitch to force me to pay him back". Too bad Jacob Bolton was standing right by the doors, pulled out the gun that dad's "friends" gave Jacob in case dad tried to pull anything. But, Jacob pulled something.

The trigger.

I was 9 then. Now I'm 16, and I know that my dad screwed us over, and now all the wealthy people want their money back.

But I know I'm going to give them a run for their money.