🌄backyard boy🌄

Art is mine. :)
Song inspo: backyard boy, claire rosinkranz
Request: no❤️
X Wilbur
There is not much duologue.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I smile at the brunet boy next to me. Weaving a delicate flower chain, that he will soon turn in to  crown.

He looks at me, his brown eyes sparkling In the morning sun. It brings me back to the day we met.

The  rain was  falling aimlessly from the sky, as the cold chills of wind claw at my skin begging, no demanding to be embedded in my skin an soul, I wandered from my backyard, I had been locked out purposely by my father, he never wanted me, but still took me in.

When I found him, he was wearing blue corduroy pants and a white, baggy oversized sweatshirt, his round glasses perched on the end of his nose from where they were sliding down in the rain.

He turned and saw me, I tried to hide behind a tree, embarrassed that he saw me watching him.  He smiled and meandered over to the tree and he said to me;

"I was just a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great."

And I said without thinking.

"I like your voice."

I smacked a hand over my mouth, my face flushed as I tried to stutter an apology, but he stopped me.

"Thank you, I was just speaking nonsense."
His smile was sweet.

These days now, I'm glad I met him, I never believed in soulmates, but he makes me believe, because I fell in love with my best friend, my backyard boy.

" Hey Will.."

"Yeah?" He looks up from the flower crown.

" I love you."

He takes my hand and lace's his fingers with mine, bringing my knuckles to his lips and kissing them.

" I love you too, you are my muse, I'm more than lucky to have met you love."

Backyard's, as a child, that's where your best memories may be.

☆゚.*・。゚Fin。*゚+*.✧

Luv u fam 💓
Get some sleep 💤 😴
Drink water 🌊💦
Eat your food🥑🥝
Take care of yourself ❣️ 🌞😷💖
OR ELSE!🔪✨💃🏻
And please. I. Beg. Of. You. vOte🙇🏻‍♀️

I made this with my last bits of soul.