🔥Love the way you lie🔥

Song inspiration: love the way you lie - Eminem

Gender neutral reader x sapnap

I was so fucking dead inside when I wrote this😃🤠

Sapnap Is hot🧡

🔥🧡🔥🧡🔥🧡🔥🧡🔥🧡🔥🧡🔥🧡🔥🧡🔥

"I can't tell you what it really is."i look away from him,  He Fucking hates me, and yet, I like the way his hatred hurts, I love the way he lies to me.

I love him so much, I had those fuzzy feelings, but I know we both are angry at each other. And we spat venom at one another. Then I lit a match.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? " He watches, shocked. The house has burned down, all that's left is fire, raging, the flames lick the edges of my scarlet wings.

" Well that's alright, I love the  way it hurts."  This is the only good reason that I live so far from the SMP lands.

" Y/n, what are you doing," the fire glints in his eyes, we were, are both pyromaniacs. We love the fire but, we're so lost in the moment that we've forgotten about it. "Now I know we said and did things we didn't mean."

"Sapnap," I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Well that's alright, because I love the way you lie." I flap my wings, pushing the flames back a bit.

The more I love him, the deeper I sink, but when I drown he resusates me.

"Do you ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you meet them? That's how I felt, when I met you." I take a deep breath. The smoke circling me.     

" And all I know is that I love you too much to walk away, I know I'm a liar, I can only tell you what it feels like and it's like a steel pipe to my wind pipe."

"Y/n, what your saying makes no sense! I never lied, I know we fight, but that's my fault, I was never home, it hurt that day to watch you leave from the window." His breath shutters. "Maybe that's why they call it window pane. " He lets out a weak laugh at his lame joke.

"Y/n, life is no Nintendo game, your already on your last Cannon life, I don't want to lose you, and please come back, it wasn't you, It was me, maybe our relationship wasn't as crazy as it seemed. " The fire grows to encircle him.

We're both circled by fire now, I flap my wings, extinguishing a path In the flames. He doesn't hesitate to run up to me, I open my arms for him.

He pulls me in to a tight hug, tears streaming down our faces. "Oh god, sapnap, what's wrong with us, we used to be so close, now we hardly know each other, but I do know that I love you, let's say we get out of here?" I look up at him with a hopeful smile.

He smiles softly and kissed my forehead. " Yeah let's ditch this joint. And after this, we're gonna live in the smp, and you can come with me anywhere, is that good with you baby?"

" It's perfect." I spread out my wings, he wrap's his arm around my waist. " Hold on sap." I smile. We shoot up into the sky, I hover over the flames that quickly engulfed the spot we where standing in seconds before.

We left the burning forest, it starts to rain when we land on the coast next to the old, glass covered crater of L'Manburg.

"This Beach seems nice," he looks over the ocean." How aboutw build our home here?"

"I'd like that. " I lean against his  as I fold my wings away. " A normal life is boring, but that's why we have each other, so it's never boring. "

" Agreed, I love you y/n."

"I love you too sapnap."

🔥The end 🔥

Ayo, this was shit     😃🔫