Part 4

Kate

"And I thought that getting her in the car was the difficult part." Mark complained as we struggled to get Jenny from the backseat of his car. Jenny was completely out of herself. Her bloated gut was so large that we could barely fit her through the car door. It took us more than ten minutes but in the end we made it. Now, how do we get her inside the house? She is so heavy!

To my surprise Mark picked her up and carried her towards the house. It was obvious that it was no easy task for him but I was amazed by his strength anyway. I paced forward to open the doors for him and to lead him to Jenny's room. He carefully laid her down to her bed, next to the pile of clothes.

We went down to the hallway.
"Umm, I'm gonna go now. I'm really sorry about how it ended up today. Take care." Mark said.
"You too."
I closed the front door behind him and turned around. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" My heart was pounding. It was just a shadow calm down. I thought to myself.
"Kate, are you all right?" I heard Mark yell from outside. I opened the door.
"Yeah, it was nothing. I'm ok now... Actually I'm not. Not really." I felt the tears forming in my eyes. "I know it must sound super silly but I'm still startled by what happened on the party and -" My voice broke and I started to cry unable to control it any longer. Mark clasped me in a tender embrace and let me cry on his chest while he caressed my hair.
"Sh, sh, sh, it's gonna be alright."
"C-could you stay here for the night," I sobbed. "I really don't want to be alone right now."
"Don't worry, I'm here for you... You can always count on me. Always."

***

Jenny

I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache. What the hell happened? Where am I? I sat up and looked around confusedly. Even though it was dark I recognized that I'm home in my bed. How did I get here? I moaned in pain when I tried to get up from the bed and fell back down. Last thing I remember is that I sipped the drink Tom handed to me. After that it's completely blank. That son of a bitch must have done something with the drink, that's the only explanation. My hands fell on the fabric of my skirt. "It's... it's torn?!" Just then I realized how full I felt. My stomach hurt, but the pain wasn't as bad as my headache. I touched my bare hugely bloated gut and screamed. "What the fuck?!" I started to sob. "No, no, no, this can't be real! This isn't happening!" Tears started to fall from my eyes as I cried my way back into sleep, completely exhausted.

It was Saturday morning and I was standing in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection. There was no change in the appearance of my face. My arms looked the same as before and unfortunately, so did my breasts. Dammit. My belly was slightly more pronounced than yesterday. It was rounder and softer. Then there was my lower half. My butt protruded behind me like a shelf and my thighs were now touching. It was mind blowing how disproportionate my body was and how quickly it was changing. Well, at least there is no sign of cellulite. I took a tape measure in my hand and wrapped it around my butt. "43 inches?! That just can't be right!" I wrapped the tape around one more time just to come up with the same result. What I'm gonna do?

I took a quick shower and then faced the trouble with finding fitting clothes. I picked up the largest sweatpants, which I have recently purchased and started to put them on. Those will certainly fit. They were almost falling off me when I bought them. "What! They're too small?!" After some fighting I succeeded in getting them on. They're so tight that I can't even move properly! I was able to do only small steps and with every move I could hear the sound of straining seams, which were working on containing more than they were designed to contain. I checked the mirror and with horror I realized that pants so tight left almost nothing to imagination. I put on long stretchy t-shirt and pulled it as low as it went. "That will have to do for now." I should find Kate and find out what the hell happened yesterday. Loud rumble sounded from my belly. And get something to eat.