★ 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 !

letter for :: @J-JENNIEKIM

Lils,

If you're reading this, that means I was successfully able to pass you this note without the teacher noticing. If I failed and this is the teacher reading this then YOU NEVER SAW THIS. Anyways, I'm going to assume the teacher stopped reading at this point. And, from the chaotic start of this letter, I can picture your smile as you read this. Scratch that, your smile's too perfect for my imagination. So, let's get right to the point of why we're even here. I'm doing this in a letter because I know I won't be able to tell you in person, I won't be able to look at your face when I tell you what I need to. And because Will threatened that he'd tell you before I could, the bloody tosser. Ok, you know what? Fuck it. I like you. I have for a while now. We've been friends for ages, and i think it was inevitable that I would fall for you. I mean, isn't it obvious? The way you catch me looking at you for too long, the way I always find an excuse to stay with you? Looking back, I did a really shit job at hiding my feelings. But you're harder to read. I know I should be able to read your emotions, but for some reason I've never tried. I didn't want to risk searching for something that wasn't there. So I guess this is my way of protecting myself if there really isn't something, I just hope we can pretend like this never happened. I mean, it's just a crush, it'll go away on its own, like a fire without air. The fire will grow the more air you give it, or dwindle out. So I think where I'm going with this long ass metaphor is that the feelings will go away without kindling, so you really don't have to worry about me, Lils. I'll still be here.

Forever yours,
Louis

RAVEN SPEAKS !
i need to know more british slang —
how was it ? i think it's decent , i tried.