I Choose You Pikachu!

-It starts with a gameboy turning on and it shows Gengar vs. Nindorino and Nindoring attacks it become a colorful battle scene-

Nindorino decided to start with a horn attack but what's this Gengar took a hit and used hypnosis to put it to sleep and wait for the trainer to switch it with an Onix what unexpected turn of events...

-The TV zoom out to a 10 year old boy-

"I'm Ash Ketchem the soon to be Pokemon Master, the boy from Pallet Town soon to be champion of the Kanto Region." said a recently 10 year old boy named Ash Ketchem a boy with a black shirt, blue jacket, black pants, and green gloves with a hat that have a giant A.(His Trainer Outfit).

...Ash seems to see the tv to see the match is on a commercial break. "To all ten years olds you can report to my lab and begin your pokemon journey." It was by this town local professor, Oak.

"As you know pokemon are all around from the sea, up in the sky or even on land, You can choose one of three pokemon when you start your journey with Water, Fire, or Grass type on of the 3 of 18 types you can choose from." said Oak showing the three starter Bulbsaur,Charmander,and Squirtle as they appear on screen.

Ash grabs a voltorb clock toy.

"I will become a Pokemon Master and I will be the greatest battler of all time!" he said as he threw the toy clock to the unknown, damaging it.

"Ash you need some sleep if you want to get ready for the big day tomorrow" Delia, Ash Mom said with a polite yelling voice.

"Oh sorry Mom!" said Ash as he quickly went to bed.

He dreams of him battling Gary.

"Sorry stink head but I'm gonna win" said Gary with snarky

"Oh no what should I do...." Ash looks at his pokeball with multiple labels to tell what type he should use.

"Ash you can do it" It was Mary Oak, Gary's older sister by a year and Ash was blushing at his childhood crush.

"I show you I'm a good battler even back at summer camp" Ash threw the pokeball and he woke up.

"Ugh what time is it" Ash slowly went to see the clock and see it's...

10:00 Am.

"WHAT I'M GONNA MISSED MY CHANCE TO GET MY POKEMON!" Ash quickly run down the stairs and ran through to professor Oak lab.

He bumps into Mary who was wearing a green shirt with a pink poke ball,orange dress,have white skin and brown hair, short green socks,black shoes.

"Do you think were going to a slumber party today,,," said Mary Oak with a cheerful voice

"What do you mean by" Ash was confused realizing that he was still wearing his pjs

"Oh whatever I change after I get my Pokemon" said Ash.

At Professor Oak Lab

"Come on Gramps I want my Pokemon already!" said Gary impaintaly the rude kid with white skin, brown spikey hair, purple shirt with black jacket,and wearing Jeans with black shoes.

"You get your Pokemon soon my boy the other 3 Trainer just left," said Oak walking around his lab.

"I finally made... it took a while...." Ash came in out of breath.

"I told you, I did not need to rush..." Mary said also out of breath.

"Okay all three of you are here, also to test my new program" said Oak.