Chapter 1

Park soyeon pov:

I entered home through the door. I was shaking terribly. My hands were sweating and my throat was rigid and very dry.i was scared .so so so scared.

'Your worthless'

'I wish you were never my daughter'

'Why cant you be like the others?'

'Why were you even bor'n

'Your a mistake!"

I was expecting all this kind of insults once i entered home.father wants me to be the perfect daughter.he thinks i dont know what really happened between him and mother. It happened right before my eyes , its the day that i hate the most. The day which made mother leave the house and leave me all to myself. She wasnt there for me and i blame everything on father. If only, if only he didnt cheat on mother with hid misstress.

That whore ruined my family. Because of her my mother left me. If only she never entered our lifes. I pity her. She married father now. I cant even dtand being in the same room as her but ofc i gotta always remind myself 'smile, just smile!'

She had a child with father right after my moms divorce. I have a stepbrother. Hes 7 years old now.i didnt have my mother since the age of 8 .im 16 now.its been 8 years since ive had to fake my life.

And that all, 'to be perfect!'.

As i entered the living room i was met with a hard slap on my face.not surprised at all by who had done it. Ive gelt it too many times to the point that i could tell who had done it with my eyes closed. No tears fell. I still put on a smile after he slapped me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up..."father"..

Too be continued...