Chapter 2

Bang soyeon pov:

"82/100???ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? SUCH A USELESS CHILD THAT I HAVE. HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN STUDYING OR HAVE YOU BEEN WHORING OUT WITH YOUR CLASSMATES???? I BET YOU GOT THE LOWEST SCORES AMONG THE GIRLS.TCHH SO USELESS I SHOULDVE THROWN YOU OUT WHEN YOUR MOTHER LEFT.TCH.worthless!" He said while glaring me. I just looked down.

After a few minuites i could hear the rough breathing from my father dissapear along with his shoes clicking loudly. I looked up forcing my tears not to fall down.'why cry for those who dont care about you, just make father proud and then he will be happy, you want to be a good daughter for you father right? Ill be the best daughter, ill make appa proud ill show him that im not useless....' a sob scaped from my mouth , i pressed my lips tightly so no sound could come out. No matter how hard i press my mouth with my hand another then comes out. I sprinted to my room which is upstairs. I opened my room and closed the door.

My back was against the door. Another after another my cry's came out.i slid down to the floor.tears after tears fell down my cheeks and onto the floor. I gave out a cry of agony and pain.

I went to the bathroom which was connected to my bedroom. I went into the bathroom and put the tap on. I took some sope and washed my hands roughly. Its a way of calming me down. It takes away my stress. After about 15mins of roughly washing my hand i stopped when i saw the conditions of my hand. A bit of blood was coming out. I looked in the mirror infront of me.

It wasnt the fake me its the real me.

I took a closer look and i snapped out of it when someone knocked on my door.

"Noona!can i come in?" A sweet little voice called out.i quickly washed my hands to wash of the blood and put a bandage on my hand.i looked back on the mirror and told myself to just smile everything will be alright."coming sunhoo",i called out to my little brother of another mother.sunhoo is probably the only person i likein this house. Best brother podsibly. I hope father doesnt put alot of pressure on him when he grows up.i want him to be normal. Not someone lile me.

I opened the door to let sunhoo in. "NOONAA!!" He yelled out jumping so i could catch him when he saw me.he gave me a kiss. My smile was real this time. Only my brother ccan bring out my smile. Hes always clinging to me amd made me feel like i have someone with me.he quickly took my face in his small hands and checked my left cheek.

"Does it hurt alot noona?"

I just smiled at him and shook my head. But ofc he could see right through me. He noticed my red eyes and gave me a kiss on each of my eyes.i let out a hearty laugh. One thats only seen by my brother.

We spent 2 hours talking about our days, mostly me listening to him talking about his day.he was in my arms the whole time.he was telling me a story about him and his friends pranking another friend when there was a knock.

I opened my door and my face went back to its fake smile. After all why would you sincerely smile at the person who ruined your whole family.mrs.bang .AKA.the mistress.

"Honey you came home" she said with a smile while looking at me.she never treated me wrong but i hold a grudge against her. She also treats me like her own daughter." Dinner's ready, come downstairs with sunhoo alright honey . Your fathers already in the dinning hall waiting for you two.he has something to tell you guys" she said with a warm smile.

"Alright eomma were coming right now!"with that said she went downstairs . If she wasnt the reason for my mother leaving i wouldve been treating her way better . I took sunhoo's hand and walked my way downstairs. As i was infront of the door which led to the dining room i straightened my shoulders to fix my posture and looked ahead with a smile . I let go of sunhoos hand and opened the doors. I let sunhoo enter first and i walked in after him. I sat down on my own chair.

"Hello father" i bowed my head. He didnt even spare me a glance. After a few mins of silence he started speaking" some people from my company are coming for dinner so i rented out a restaurant. You need to be there at 8pm sharp. If not you will face the consequences.dress nicely." He said with a stoic cold voice. He used to love me so much what changed. Mrs.bang served me food with a warm smile. She aldo served fathers and suhoos too. She later sat down next to me and served her own. I staryed eating my food. I reached out for my glass of water .....

'PLASH' ...

The water fell down when i reached for the glass. I quickly got up to clean it up when mrs.bang holded my shoulder to make me sit back down. She wanted to do it for me. I sat back down because she was older than me and gave her a thankful smile. In the corner of my eyes i saw father glaring at me. I caught on with what he muttered in a low voice but it was enough for me to hear it....

'Useless spoiled brat , cant even do anything right! ' ...

I quickly finished my food and headed upstairs after bowing and saying 'goodnight'.

As i closed the door to my room i went to my closet to get my nightware.i put my pyjamas and went to bed . As i was falling deeper and deeper into sleep i remembered all the memories where both my parents were still together and when dad was extremely happy with me.....

I miss those memories...please change appa...i miss you....i miss my old father...

To be continued.....