Chapter 3

bang soyeon pov:

i woke up at 6:30 . i was very tired but i had school to get to.i put my slippers and walked my way towards the bathroom. i brushed my hair, teeth's and put my school uniform too.

uniform:

i picked up my phone and checked the time

i picked up my phone and checked the time. 7:05. i went downstairs and went in the kitchen to make myself some food. i opened one of the cupboard's and found a smoothie. i picked it up and headed outside to head to school. my driver named mr.yang came over to me with a smile and opened the car door for me. 

"G'morning ma'am" he said with a smile."g'morning mr.yang, and how many times should  i tell you not to call me ma'am ahjussi you are older than me" i said with a smile on my face. mr.yang smiled at me and went to his drivers seat. after 40mins we arrived at school. i wished mr.yang a good day and left. as i entered school i met up with my bestfriend. he was waiting for me by my locker. i had a bright smile on my face once i saw him.

bestfriend:

yup! that's my best friend the school heartthrob

yup! that's my best friend the school heartthrob. we have met each other in fathers bussiness sometimes and we've became best friends ever since. hes a model in big hit. no one in the company knows that father aka mr.bang PD-nim has a daughter. i never really cared since i dont want to be famous. only hwang knows about me being his bosses daughter. he also knows what goes behind the doors. hes the only one who saw me cry once.

when hwang saw me walking towards him he had a big smile aswell. we greeted eachother and entered class. some girls were glaring at me because i hang out with hwang. their so annoying. i swear i wouldn't mind slapping their faces but i have to uphold a image for my father. dont wanna suffer the consequences for no reason you know.

after class...

i was walking while reading a textbook cause i have a exam coming up. i wasnt looking where i was going when suddenly a hang touched my for head i looked up and saw it was hwangs hand. i look in front of me and saw i was about to bump into a tree. i gave out a laugh . thank you i said to hwang. some people think we are dating for being this close. but hey were only friends nothing more.

after school:

after classes, hwang dropped me home. i opened the door and went to my room. dad made me take singing, dancing and piano lessons. basically i go to an arts school where they teach you all this along with the general lessons but dad made me have more complicated lessons.i hate it but i still follow through with this.

i went to my wardrobe to choose the dress to wear for dinner.

dress:

i put on makeup since father expects me to since mrs

i put on makeup since father expects me to since mrs.bang wears it too. i also wore it to hide the mark that was showing from the slap my father gave me yesterday. i checked the time it says 7:40. i spend way too much time wearing makeup just to hide the mark that was caused by father.i was getting late already. i hurried downstairs and went outside after locking the door.

after locking the front door i went where mr.yang was waiting for me. i thanked him after he opened the door for me to enter the car.

(after car ride)

i checked the tie and it said 8:03. oh no i worried since father doesn't like me being late.i was a bit late since i saw a homeless man in the streets. i left the door to give him some money from which i saved up . after giving him the money i hurried to come to this restaurant fast.

i was walking with my head held high. i made sure to make eye contact with the people over here and even bowed to some of them while passing by since they were older than me. after entering i went to the receptionist and asked which table was reserved in the name of mr.bang. 

"table no.4 on the 13th floor ma'am", she replied with a soft smile on her face.

i followed the instructions she gave me which led me to the elevator . as i pressed the button of the elevator i scanned the place. there were a lot of glass in this restaurant. 'beep' the sound of the elevator brought me back to reality. i stepped inside the elevator and i pressed the golden button which had written the 13th floor. the doors of the elevators closed and i looked at the interior of the elevator. it was big enough to fit 20 people to be specific. the ceiling of the elevator contained a lot of white lights.'ding' the elevators stopped all of a sudden. i looked at what floor we were on.it said we reached the 13th floor.

i got out of the elevator and looked for my father.after searching for the 4th table i saw my father sitting there facing my way. after walking towards them in my 5th step i halted. i saw my father looking at me with emotionless eyes but changed it back to its happy once when of the persons who's back was facing me asked him a question. 

i straightened my shoulders and put on a smile on my face. there were about 7 people who i didn't recognize since their backs were facing my way.i saw mrs.bang sitting next to father with sunhoo my lil brother. i approached the table and quickly bowed before looking up."im sorry for the delay i was stuck in traffic" i said with a sweet voice and with a smile at the end. i stood up and saw the faces of the 7 men's. bts. they work for dad. and have become quiet famous along the way. they made my fathers company bigger.

bts bowed to me too. they were looking at me with a shocked expression for some reason but i ignored that.i sat down in the chair next to sunhoo and looked at him with a smile."noonaaaaaa!" suhoo whispered to me."hmmm?" i asked. he giggled and said "their staring at you~~!!"he whispered a bit loudly to my ears . i looked their way and caught them all looking at me. i just showed a smile and looked back down to the glass sitting next to me on the table.

to be continued...