Falling down

Come let's watch the rain as it's falling down. Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around.

I felt like dying. Me and stoke got into a argument just because he thought I was cheating on him with killstation. Me and kill was planning something for stoke.

I can kinda see why he would think that cause I been becoming distant towards him. But it was for a good cause. Kill tried to talk to him but it always ended badly.

So now, I'm sitting in my room watching the rain outside my window fall. While low by Shiloh dynasty played in the background. By the way I know this might seem crazy but I looked at his social media and he looks... Happy.

The sun beaming on his beautiful coco skin while his pearly white teeth showed by his beautiful smile. What if this is what he wanted? If he was looking for a way out of our relationship?

I guess I wasn't what he was looking for. But just answer this. Why break it up so quickly after we were high school sweethearts. Stoke made me believe in fairytales. Everything he did was a make believe.

Jahseh knew and watched our relationship blossom so did juice. I feel like he low key wanted this. Ever since that night I been crying non stop. Gabe comes by to see me every now and then but.. not like he used to.

Mind you this was officially a month ago yesterday. I started to drown in my liquor and a whole bunch of weed. Yea yea yea it ain't healthy but neither is my ex relationship.

Shit don't feel the same. But that's not even the worst part. Everything went down hill after the breakup. For you and Stokeley. He hated that he ended it after one of the band members showed him everything. But he wasn't coming back to (your state name) no time soon.

He sat on that tour bus with nothing on his mind but you. Your smile. The way you laughed. When you got scared of some movies and snuggled into his chest. How you would stay in his clothes.

Everything about you made him smile. One of the reasons why he woke up in the morning. He's pissed with himself how he ended thing with you. Lemme take you back to the memory so you could understand better.

"Okay so do you got the dinner and shit set up kill" you asked. You two were backstage while stoke was performing. In your mind you thought it was the perfect opportunity to show kill what you got stoke for your anniversary.

"This is beautiful y/n

"This is beautiful y/n. He'll love it for sure" kill said with a smile. You were nervous but hoped he would. When discussing the other plans, stoke finally came off stage to see you too hugging.

And with a bright smile on your face. "So what number do I call to get this set up?"

"Where's your phone foo" you asked laughing. He scratched the back of his neck saying "that fucker dead" rolling your eyes, you grabbed a pen and wrote the number down.

"Call it tomorrow that's when I want it done." He saluted you and and smiled. So did you. "SO THIS IS WHAT WE DOING BRUH!?"

You turned around and saw a pissed stoke. "Hey baby. Why are you yelling?"

"AND WIT MY GIRL NIGGA?! THATS HOW YOU COMIN!" A whole brawl broke out backstage. You were trying to hold stoke back while the security that was listening the whole time held back kill.

After a couple minutes, everything kinda chilled out. He turns to you and says "You a hoe. I thought you were different and you fuckin lied to me from jump. This relationship shit was a damn mistake. I shouldn't have never trusted you. Fuck you y/n it's over"

That night left you in tears. The security guard was looking disappointed in ski and told him what actually happened. But at that moment the damage has already been done.

"HEY GO TO (your state name) NOW!!" Ski yelled. "But I can't do that we're going to salt lake tomorrow" its this look ski gives off when he's pissed. And is t gonna repeat his self. Luckily the bus driver wasn't stupid and turned around going to (your state name).

It was 4am in the morning and they finally made it. The bus went straight to your house as ski's heart started to race. That's when he knew something was wrong. "HURRY UP BRUH"

"Chill ski" gave said comforting his best friend. Ski's leg started to bounce uncontrollably as he grew more worried about the love of his life. When they arrived he hears his song gone on blast in the driveway. He hurried off the bus almost falling.

He broke your door down to see glass broken, empty pill bottles, pictures of him and you together torn and shattered to pieces. And not to mention the liquor bottles that were on the ground.

Something in the kitchen grabbed his attention fast. On the island was a gift that says for baby stokes 🥺. Along with a note.

"Dear anyone who finds this,

I'm sorry for the pain and the sorrow I caused to my family, friends, and ex lover. I have been down and if your reading this I wasn't strong enough to make it through. This present was for Stokeley clevon goulbourne so if he even wants it tell him I'll always love and care for him. Even if I'm not physically here. I hope he enjoys it and every time he wears it he'll think of me. And the good times we had. All the little things he did mattered. Even if it was texting Goodmorning while on tour. Unfortunately those moments are over and can't be replaced. I hope he's happy without me. Live your life. Please.

                               Sincerely,
                       Y/n 🖤

"No...No. No. No. NO" he dropped everything and found something he never thought he would see. The tears formed into his eyes and he just yelled. Making the whole bus run in... "WHY?! IM SO FUCKING SORRY Y/N IM SORRY"

Hey everyone. This actually had a message to it. I mean some of my imagines has messages but this one is really important. It's to appreciate the people you have now. Cause once their gone, their gone. No matter who it is tell that person you love and appreciate them for what they do.

I had this one in mind for a while but I never thought about writing it fully. But hope you enjoyed vote and comment lemme know what you thought.

It's revengewithvengeance saying I love and appreciate all of you who show me love on my books and deeply deeply appreciate everything. 🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️👈🏽❤️❤️💙💙👈🏽💙👈🏽💙💙💙👈🏽💙👈🏽💙👈🏽💙👈🏽🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙🖤🖤💙🖤