Boyfriend rates my savage x fenty

You decided to ask your boyfriend of 3 years to help you with your YouTube video. You spent a lot of money on these bitches.

And they were designer. You and Jenesis wanted to do this together. But knowing your slick ass you wanted to prank ski.

Lately ski been having you fucked up. He just kept doing the most to piss you off. For YouTube. 

Ski and Jah have they channel as well. The guys was out doing god knows what but you and Jen talked about this. 

Y'all are doing a cheating prank as well on the guys. "HEY BITCH" You screamed running into her arms. 

"Hoe if you don't slow the fuck down.. WASSUP POOH" Jenesis had her packages she ordered and you hid yours.

Just so stoke wouldn't find them. Stokeley just nosy. "Okay you ready to pull this off" 

Jenesis knew about this. "Get the camera" You requested. Jen nodded and went to grab her camera. 

Once she finally came down, she had her camera started and you had yours but didn't turn it on yet.

But you eventually did freaking out a tad. "Wassup guys its yo bae y/n and im here with another video" 

You said smiling into the cam. Jenesis was on the side chilling on her phone. Also checking the boys location. 

"So today is a very interesting video. So ski been testing me lately and tonight is the night I get him back" 

You heart beat started to speed up thinking about his reaction. 

"as you can see by the title, I'mma be doing The 'cheating prank' on him. And i'm kinda terrified bit ill live" 

You took a slight look at jene as she got up to set up the camera. "Jene is gonna help me with this too. say hey jen"

She smiled and waved. "Wassup guys" 

"So i'mma be trying on savage x fenty but I had my girl cuzzo help me with this whole thing." 

You knew ski was gonna be mad but didn't give a fuck about it. 

"Lets get it. I'm gonna turn it off until they get here. Bye loves" 

You turned it off and waited for what felt like life in its self. 

                       one eternity laterrrrr

Finally the boys walked through the door. "Hey baby, can y'all come upstairs please" 

Jahseh and Jenesis walked upstairs and so did you and stokeley. Hand in hand. 

You and jen sat them in the chairs in front of the camera. And you pressed record. 

"Wassup y'all its yo bae y/n" and jen said " and yo boo jen" 

"WE BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO PERIODT SIS" You too said in unison. 

Then laughed together. "So today we will be doing a 'my boyfriend rates my savage x fenty'."

You got your box and jen got hers. Then your phone goes off by stokeley.

"Baby who calling you" he questioned looking at you. "Nobody babe its fine" 

He tried to shake it off. "Okay so lets get into it." 

                   skipping to the good part sis