💚5k special or wheteva 🖤

I been dealing with the pressure. Way too much to even measure. Try to keep it all in, you got me open.. hopeless for you

Stokeley was stressing out. Over everything. The media has been getting to him and it was tearing him apart. And usually he would have you by his side...

But you two got into a heated argument which led to you two taking a break. Over time stokeley found hisself stressing, drinking, and smoking more without you.

He was just hopeless for you. He couldn't stand it but he wish he could you in his life again. Stoke just feels lost.

I cant afford those losses. That's just my ego talking. You made my heart beat for you, I almost cried too often.

                 Flashback

"Stokeley why would you say that" you said pissed off. Stokeley had his back faced to you so you couldn't see his face.

"What... I'm telling the truth, I could have anybody but you lucky I chose you y/n. You treat me so differently ever since your business started"

You rolled your eyes knowing that wasnt true. Even if it was he doesn't have the room to talk.. and you let that known.

"Oh please stoke, we been together for how many years now?! oh yeah since the start of your career! And you have the audacity to tell me I act different when you didn't even talk to me when you first made it big! So miss me wit allat"

"IF YOU FELT LIKE THAT THEN LEAVE Y/N ITS THAT SIMPLE" you were taken aback by what just came out his mouth. "So your willing to let me go like that... aight, I'll be back for my stuff"

Stokeley didn't think about what you said. All he thought was 'she'll be back' so he just let you go.. making tears slip out your eyes.

                🖤Flashback over🖤

Over the course of time stokeley was starting to get worried about you. It's been over a month now and you still haven't came back.

Whenever he came home at night he realized your not there waiting for him like you normally do. Some tears will slip out his eyes.

Just thinking about the good times he had with you were eating him up inside.

I put too much in your hands.. so much regret in the end. It's a shame for you, it's a shame for me is the blame on you.. I can say the same for me.

                 Flashback

"You expect me to cook, clean, and cater to your every command like I'm a maid. I cant do that stoke I have dreams too" you say.

But stokeley had different plans for your life. He wanted you to be a housewife. To make sure he's taken care of.

You and him had issues about that. Yes he did care about your dreams and passions and obviously more about you too... He didn't want you working though.

Stoke never really explained why he didn't but he just told you he didn't. "Y/n I said no." He left it like that.

Making you wonder why. "You would hate it if I was with another nigga" you mumbled. Rolling your eyes, you just started to cook.

Gotta be careful I know I know. You and me cant be nothing no more I been looking something from you I been getting nothing at all.

"Bruh I cant take it anymore.. i miss y/n. Its like I cant get her out of my head" stokeley said with his head in his hands.

Him and M.O was having a conversation in the studio. "So, why did you tell her she the lucky one and that you could have any other girl" gabe questioned.

Making everybody nod. Stokeley couldn't answer. "Man, I dont even know. I said it outta anger.

The guys were talking and then all of a sudden they see the door open. Revealing your face. "Oh I'm sorry I was looking for- hi" you said with an attitude. 

Stokeley stood up playing with his hands. "Hey y/n, can we talk" he asked you. Jahseh was looking at stoke and you could see it.

"I dont think so." And you just left leaving stokeley there. He looked back at the guys 'go get her' jah mouthed. Stokeley nodded and took off.

"Y/N WAIT" stooeley yelled down the hall. Making you completely stop. When you stopped you were met with stokeley's nice plump lips against yours.

The feeling of him kissing you made you feel butterflies. You only had eyes for him. Stokeley was the only person for you period.

Once you pulled away you were met with him and you blushing. "Stoke-"
"I love you y/n. I always have. To be honest I shouldn't have never said that to you. I don't want or need nobody else but you y/n. Your such a fucking woman. And you deserve the fucking world. I cant afford those losses, that's just my ego talking you made my heart beat for you I almost cried too often. I put too much in your hands. So much regret in the end."

Tears slipped out your eyes as each word left his mouth. "Stokeley I love you too. I always will. I just dont want to be disrespected by someone who loves me."

"I know mama. And I'm sorry. Please take me back." That made you happy alone. You nodded and hugged the mess out of stoke. With him doing the same.

"I love you too much y/n"

Thank you so much and I love you