Wu Chang

Wu Chang dating headcanons

Just posting this so I won't seem like I'm dead.

Edit: wattpad didn't save all the shit I wrote so I guess I'm gonna have to suffer and write this shit again.

Wu Chang dating someone who is into weirdcore, glitchcore and hyperpop

Tip:
Fan Wujiu = Black Guard
Xie Bi'an = White Guard
______________

When they first heard you were into all three of those things, they were confused at first until they experienced it themselves.

Glitchcore and weirdcore. Once they entered the room, they saw your room walls filled with pictures, stickers and posters of anime characters that were glitched out and multiple colors were surrounded them along with eyes and dark places with text on them to make the posters more aesthetic-like.

((Ack! I love Ibuki so much she is amazing!))

((For some reason, this image is calming to me))

In all honesty, Fan and Xie were not expecting you to be into that type of stuff. They always thought that you were the goodie two-shoes type.

Hyperpop. You were a huge fan of hyperpop. Your favorite hyperpop artists are 100 Gecs, Alice Gas, Slayyyter and Aldn. Everytime you would do something in the manor like cook, draw, clean, etc, you would either listen to a playlist of hyperpop songs or you would listen to a playlist of songs made by one of your favorite artists.

Fan thought it was annoying while Xie thought it was interesting.

"Ugh. What the hell do they listen to? It's literally the same beat over and over again it's honestly annoying." Fan stated.

Fan's snarky comment about the music their beloved darling listens to causes Xie to gently whack him on his head with his umbrella, causing the black guard to growl and flinch at the hit.

"Honestly, it's very interesting." Xie says.

Fan might've said that but as time progresses, he actually started to enjoy the songs you were listening to. They even got interested to the point where they decided to ask you about the stuff you're into.

You gladly explained to them why you were interested in hyperpop, weirdcore and glitchcore and why it made you feel happy. They understood and started to learn more about the three subjects.

"So that's why you're interested in these things?" Xie asked.

"Yup!" You happily cheered with a smile.

"Well. I guess these things aren't really that bad." Fan boldly says.

"It really is interesting that you're into that stuff, Y/N." Xie says.

It was hard for Fan and Xie to get used to what their lover was interested in but in the end, they really loved their darling so much and would do anything to make them happy.