Antonio

Requested by hangestitans2

Antonio x reader fluff

This one just made my heart melt when writing this so thank you for requesting this! <3

_______________

Ever since you arrived at the manor, you basically had a somewhat great time. The hunters and survivors were surprisingly nice. Especially the well known violinist, Antonio.

You and Antonio got along very well considering you both have the same interest in violins and music. Antonio and you are almost like best friends.

One day you were in your room playing a sweet tune you decided to make up. You were playing your heart away, a sweet and small smile plastered on your face. You then stopped playing for a second and decided to play the violin in a random empty room in the manor. You set your violin down to get a few things and then picked it back up.

You started heading downstairs to an empty room you came across yesterday. You were walking downstairs when all of a sudden, Mike scared you by throwing a fire bomb and back flipping, causing you to drop the violin out of fear. And just like that, you heard a crash and that's when you realized you dropped your violin.

Mike looked at you from the bottom of the stairs, a look of worry and concern on his face. 'Oh shit what have I just done..?' He thought to himself. You looked at your now broken violin and your eyes widened.

You quickly ran down the stairs to pick up your broken violin. Your heart sank because your violin was handmade by your older sister who moved to the UK. It's been a long while since you've seen your sister so that violin was a memory of your sister. Sure you had a few pictures of her and you but that violin was special because it was handmade by her and now it was laying on the ground, broken from the impact of the fall.

Mike ran up to you and started apologizing a lot. You weren't the one to hold grudges against anyone. You knew Mike didn't mean to make you drop your violin so you weren't mad at him.

"Y/N!! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that let alone make you drop your violin I mean it I'm very sorry!"

"It's fine Mike. Really. I know you didn't do it on purpose. I'm not mad."

You picked up your violin and headed back to your room. Little did you know, Antonio was watching the whole time. For almost the whole day, you didn't go to any matches nor leave the room unless you had to use the bathroom or go eat. You just sat on your bed, looking out the window with your broken violin next to you.

Meanwhile downstairs :^

Emma sat at the table, worried.

"She hasn't been coming out of her room after that incident. Is she ok?"

Helena then decided to chime in.

"I'm sure she's fine. She might be a little bit upset though."

Antonio looked at Mike.

"Why would you even do that, Mike?"

"I really didn't mean to! I swear!"

"Still! You shouldn't even be throwing fire bombs in here let alone doing tricks!"

"It's a good thing you did so, Mike. It's annoying hearing that brat play that useless thing most of the day." Fan Wujiu chimed in.