Norton

Requested by nathemda

Norton x female reader

Warnings: Smut

If you do not like reading smut, please do not read. No one is forcing you to read this.

__________________

You were just chilling in your room, blasting Love Talk by WayV. You were in the middle of cleaning your room since it was a bit messy. You were singing and dancing, just having a good old time. ((No cap this song actually slaps))

Norton was heading to your room since you left one of your things downstairs. He was just casually humming a tune he made up. While arriving at your room, he can hear the music blasting. It was somewhat loud but not loud enough for the whole manor to hear. He carefully put his ear near the door and wanted to know if you were singing, since you really loved singing. To his surprise, you were.

He listened to the song and listened to you singing. It then clicked in his head that this song you were playing wasn't actually as innocent as you said it was.

"I can hear it calling from where you are. Loving the way you wanna talk. Touch me, tease me, feel me up. Touch me, tease me, feel me up~"

Norton's face turned a deep shade of red and he felt his pants tighten up a bit. An idea then popped into his head. He opened the door, walked in and shut it. He now was standing near the closed door, watching as you were singing and dancing while cleaning your room.

The music was loud enough to drown out the sound of the door opening and closing, oblivious to the male standing in your room. You were using your hairbrush as a microphone, thinking you were performing on a stage with a huge crowd.

"Max max max, we can have it all! If you back back back back, back it up! Take you where you wanna got the gas in the tank! If you really wanna make it last!"

While jumping around and having a good time, you bumped into something. More like someone. You looked up to see who you bumped into and there he was. Your boyfriend standing there, watching you have your little moment. Your eyes widened and you screamed.

"NORTON?!"

Norton laughed as you stood there, embarrassed and flustered. You weren't really the type to sing in front of people, not even in front of your own boyfriend so you were a bit embarrassed.

"So is this what you do when I'm gone?" He chuckled.

You turned down the volume of the music so you 2 could hear each other. You looked away, your face as red as a tomato.

"S-Shut it."

That caused Norton to smirk. He set the things he was gonna give back to you on a nearby desk of yours and walked up to you. He cupped your face and made you look at him, both of you making direct eye contact. He then leaned in and kissed you. You of course kissed back. You both kissed for a few minutes before pulling away from each other, both of you panting for air. You looked at him and smiled a bit.

"I love you too, Norton."

He chuckled and saw your phone on the desk. He walked to your desk and grabbed your phone, looking at the song playing. You tilted your head as you were watching him, confused.