Part 1: Tour again?

I swung my legs while waiting anxiously for my plane to land, you see the reason I'm on a plane is because I'm going to America,

Why?

Well you see, I'm going to see my best friend Andy Biersack... Yes Andy Biersack as in the lead singer of Black Veil Brides, Andy Biersack.

How did we become friends, you ask?

Wow, you ask a lot of questions; well his mom and my mom were friends when Andy and I were younger but then I moved to England around the time Black Veil Brides formed when Andy and I were 14... So I lost contact for a while but when Andy came back into town with his band whilst they were on tour I managed to get VIP meet and greet tickets and Andy realised it was me straight away.

And now almost three years later I'm back, flying out the states to stay with Andy for the summer apparently there's a secret he's dying to tell me...

"Excuse me miss, the plane has landed and we need you to get off the plane!" I looked up and saw a woman mid 50's looking down on me, I apologised and got my rucksack from the over head storage, I love my bag its fake leather with patches from all my favourite bands... Well I say all but there's too many and I doubt they would all fit but for now I have 6, Andy's band, (Black Veil Brides) Alkaline Trio, The Misfits, Kiss, Guns N Roses and Pink Floyd.

I walked out and made my way through the terminal swishing my dark red hair... Oh wait, did I not formally introduce myself?

Well then, let me start again.. I am Rinay, Rinay James Shay, I have light red hair but I'm considering dying it a light purple ombré maybe into silver, or something like that... Anyway going off topic here: I have bright blue eyes that match Andy's so much so that when we were younger our moms used to call us "eye twins" cheesy right?!
I'm also 5'5 and a half and I'm constantly being made fun of for being so,

"Rinay?" I looked up to see Andy running towards me with his gazelle legs at full speed I squealed as he skid towards me nocking me over. "Wow Andy I'm happy to see you but not so much that I'm falling!" I laughed he smiled and stood up leaving a hand out for me to stand up on, I brushed myself off.

"I'm sorry, it's just been too long, eye twin!" He nudged me, "you know I was literally just thinking about that!" I sighed, "ah good times!"

"Hey isn't that you case?" Andy pointed over my shoulder to the suitcase carousel which had one final case on, a neon green suitcase with stickers on in fact. I giggled and nodded quickly running over and receiving the suitcase.

"So what's this I hear about a surprise?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Oh no, hello, how's your day, how have you been or what's the weather been like you just want to know about the secret!" He asked flailing his arms around like one of those inflatable thingy things you can get for advertisement.

I grinned cheekily, "nope, but I'll have a hug!" I dropped my case and opened up my arms,

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into my favourite hug: a Biersack hug that I've been missing all this time. "I missed you!" He muttered, "as did I Andy!" I pulled away.

"Also, hello, my day is absolutely freakin amazing and I'm here in America whoo!" I punched the air then quickly picked my suitcase up, "I've been good and I live in England so the weathers pretty shitty 90% of the time!"

Andy chuckled, "well, hello, my days good seeing my little buddy again!" He ruffled my hair and I pouted, "I'm not small your just freakishly tall!" I muttered, "what was that? I can't hear you I'm all the way up here!" I punched him in the arm.

"Shut up!" "Anyway I've been great, as usual I mean life's great right now and the weather here's still better than England apparently, so whoo that's always good to hear!"