Chapter 1

Thank you all for reading the last part so here is another one. ✨HOPE✨ you enjoy!

Shuichi POV:
I got up and went infront of Ouma's room. He usually walks out of his room at 7𝚊𝚖 so I have a little more time to get here.

Kokichi POV:
I woke up and dressed up. I should've got to sleep earlier cause I'm still tired. Anyways I open the door and saw.... Shuichi?!
SS: H-Hey Ouma...
KO: Hey Shumai~
SS: I-I told you not to call me that! A-Anyways do you wanna get breakfast t-togheter?....
KO: Sure Saihara-chan! Let's gooooo

We started going.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting here alone since Saihara-chan went to restroom, then Kirumi came.
KT: Hello dear would you like some tea?
KO: Yes that would be great!
KT:Sugar?
KO:With a looooooot of sugar
KT: I will go make for you dear
KO:Thanks mom!

Oh frick I actually called her mom. Well atleast she didn't mind.

Shuichi POV:
I was secretly listening to their conversation so looks like I will have to get rid of Kirumi otherwise I can't start my plan.... I found a perfect way to get rid of her!

Yup I will end it here, anyways I have school so sorry for not posting so long. I hope you liked this also again if you see similarities in this story to other stories don't attack me as I said in my last chapter this is inspirated by other oumasai stories I read. Thanks for reading this and bye!

Words count: 263