one

I walk the steps to his house planning my move. I stare at his front door not sure to knock or breathe first... I inhale then exhale. Slowly I raise my hand and form a fist...

'Knock knock' I hit on his door.I hear footsteps and I know he is coming. The door is open and our eyes lock. He looks different,well its been a month since I last saw him. It feels like we meeting for the first time. "Come in" he says and gestures me in. His place looks different.

'make a move Gen' my head says.

He closes the door and just as he turns around to face me.I grab his shirt by the chest and pulls in to kiss him. Our lips intertwine and I feel his tungue touching mine.
How I lusted for his touch,
His smell,
His Kisses,
His voice,
God I am obssesd.He parts lips with me and says. "I fucking missed you" A smile slowly forms on his face. And his eyes fill with lust. I let go of him and touch the hems of his shirt. I slowly pull the shirt up exposing his torso. His body is already hot. I carres his chest and grab his waistband and pull him to his room. He pushes me onto his bed and I quickly take of the shirt I had on.He leans in to kiss me.

I sit upright and feel his arms working towards my chest.He pinches my nipple. It makes me flinch. "Wow they're hard." he says as he looks into my eyes. I can feel my face turn red so I look away. He pinches them again and this time I let out a loud moan.

I quickly cover my mouth. "Hey Gen I thought mentalists weren't shy." he says with an annoyingly huge smirk on his face.

'Fucking sadist.' I think to myself.

"Hey stop teasing already senku chan" I say still looking away. "Okay okay" He says then lets out a sigh. He moves his lips onto my neck and nibbles on it. I let out yet another loud moan. I try to cover my mouth again but this time he grabs my hand and intertwin his fingers with mine. I feels his fingers brushing my already erect nipples. He continues to trace them down to my waist.

I feel his hand work down to my pants. I lie down. My hands now pushing my pants off. I am already hard. I look up to him. His expression has completely changed. He looks like a hungry beast ready to go down on his meal.

Somehow this makes me both exited and scared. I then look down on his pants.

' Wow... Senku chan is also hard.'

I feel his tongue run down from my neck to my navel. His fingers are now in rubing my dick causing me sweet pleasure making me moan. I cover my face trying to hide how red its already turned.

' I think I might burn up... Its too hot...'

I feel his hands pull mine. He pulls in to kiss me, A hot sloppy kiss.
I can feel his hands become rougher.He teases my tip.
"Se..senku.." I say my voice slurred. "I'm... I'm...cuming..."
I feel something wet on my tummy. Its semen. I just came. I feel so confused.
Before I can even gather my thoughts, I feel something penetrate me. His fingers. "Hey did you tuch yourself here?" Senku chan says. "Hu...huh?"I reply obviously confused.

"Hey.. Why... Why did you stop? Hurry..." I say pulling him.I hear a smirk.I feel him running his fingers in and out of me. Slowly hitting my prostrate. I let louder moans each time he rubs on it. "I'm obssesd with you" he says in between kisses.
"Haa... Aah... He.. Hey enough already..." I say trying to cath my breath. His voice is now heavy and full of lust. His red eyes now dark and enchanting.

I touch his cheek and kiss him. He moves down again and i can feel his fingers run deeper. I moan harder. He continues and the pleasure is unimaginable. I cum hard.

"Wow Gen, this is the second time now"
"Shu-shut up." I reply trying to recollect my thoughts. "I.. I feel good okay" I say again. "Well that's good to hear". He removes his fingers out and kisses me and I can taste sweat.

'Salty'

I smile and looks down at his pants he's gotten bigger. I sit upright. I'm still shaking. I pull his pants and give him a smile. "Heeey senku chan... Pu- put this in" I say touching his. He looks straight into my eyes, Touches my thighs and Caresses them. I take off his boxers.

He gets of me and lays beside me. I turn to face him and he taps his thighs. I know what he means. I get up and get on him, legs open. I look at his dick wet with precum. I put it in and I feel it hard. I start moving slowly, pushing in and out.His wraps his hands around my waist and goes harder and faster. He hits me deeper and harder making me moan harder. "De- deep" I try to say in between moans. God I'd missed this shit. "Wow... You are so tight..." "I'm cuming" he says. His voice is heavier and raspier sexy in every fucking way.
"Me.. Nghh..me too... I'm.. Haa... I'm cuming.. Se..senku.."
"Hey se.. Senku.. Cum in me"I say still moving.
"You sure?"
"Mmh..." I kiss his forehead.
He whispers "I love you."
"I- I love you too"

_______ afterward _______
I move in closer to him and feel his warm body wrap around mine.
"Hey... Wanna stay over?" He asks "Mmh" I reply half asleep.He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "I guess thats a yes." He whispers. "Goodnight Gen... I love you."

A/N:
Heey I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if its too short
Also I'll try to update this story maybe once or twice a week.
If you liked this chapter please vote for it. Id really be happy if you did.
Thank you for reading this