eleven(part two)

Taiju's p.o.v

We have been following the two for almost half an hour now and nothing really interesting has happened. Chrome looks kinda bored now which I think is good opportunity to make us stop following them.

"Hey Chrome don't you think we've been following them long enough?" I say patting his shoulder. "No not yet." "C'mon man lets just head back the fireworks display is about to begin too." I try convincing him. "Just abit more. If nothing happens lets just head back." He says then sighs.

A few minutes pass by and I receive a text from Yuzuriha.

Yuzuriha

Hey,!
Where have you been? The fireworks are about to start. Hurry.

                                                                                                Kay... Gimme a few minutes I'll be there.

"Hey Chrome we have to leave now. Yuzuriha says she's waiting for us." "Ugh fine." Chrome says and rolls his eyes. He seems relactunt to leave but we walk away anyway. "Hey Chrome, why'd you want to spy on them so badly though?" I ask him as we head closer to where the rest were.

"I mean see how Senku usually cold and sometimes insensitive?... He is a nice guy though but anytime he's with Gen or when he's thinking about him... He usually has this expression I never get to see. His tone changes and his words don't seem so cold. So I just wanted to see... I probably sound dumb though..." He trails then rubs the back of his head laughing.

"I know I'm dumb and all but man isn't it obvious he loves Gen? That's why he's like that." I reply patting his back. "Yea.." He chuckles and we rush over.

                  _____________Meanwhile__________

Gen's p.o.v

'Wow,why is Senku being so quiet? I mean not that I mind, but this is so unlike him.'.

We are still walking together quietly when he suddenly pulls my hand and pulls me as I walk behind him.we stop for a while. He checks his phone and finally speaks. "Hey Tsukasa just texted, he says the fireworks are about to begin. We should head back already. "

"Oh,okay lets then." I reply but senku still holds onto my hand, squeezes it then finally  lets go. "I don't wanna go just yet." "What? Why?"  I ask. Somehow I can guess his reply. "Well, we haven't been alone together for a while now and I just want some alone time together with you."

'Wow, this is the sincerest I've ever seen him. But somehow I have a bad feeling about this.'

We walk father from the crowd and the farther we walked, the less crowded it became. We were finally together just us two alone behind a tree. We sat behind it and just stared at the quiet starless sky.

'This is so awkward.'

I feel him slip his hand below mine and intertwine our fingers. I turn my head to face him and he looks up and our eyes meet. He stares so intently and I can feel my face burn up. " Se- Senku, this is so embarrassing." I say trying to look away from him. "The mood changes between us. He pulls my face towards him and inches closer. He plants his lips on mine. A gentle kiss. We part our lips then he reaches in again for another kiss. This time more passionate. I feel him slip his tongue in and moves it in rhythm with mine.

He lets go of my hand and rubs my thighs. I push him off and quickly get up. "What the hell Senku? Are you some kind of wild animal? We are in public." I say trying to catch my breath. "No one's watching though." He replies bluntly. "You're one to talk. I mean you're already half hard." He continues moving closer to me. My cheeks flash red and I reply " wh-whose fault do you think this is." "Want me to take responsibility?" He moves even closer. My back is against the wall and his hands caressing my thighs moving closer to my groin.

He slips his hands in my boxers and starts rubbing me. I groan. I look down and can see his lower bulge in his yukata. He notices and pulls my hands towards his cock. I touch his. He turns me around so my back is facing him. He loosens my yukata and lowers my boxers. I feel something hard and hot rub between my thighs. He pinches my nipple and I moan. I quickly cover my mouth. I hear him chuckle.

'This idiot.'

He thrusts between my thighs and our dicks rub together. He bites my neck. It's even harder to hold back my voice. I suddenly hear the loud noises from the fireworks. It has started. He licks the spot he bit and I shiver. I moan. My voice is swallowed by the loud noises from the fireworks. I really want to see.

The shorter thrusts faster. I rub our dicks as he thrusts. This feels so wrong yet so exiting. We both cum and he turns me back to face him.

His face reflects the colors from the fireworks. He looks so hot. I touch his cheeks and wipe the sweat on his cheeks. He moves in to kiss me. A short gentle kiss. He lets go and just stares. "Please stop. I feel like I'll explode." He just smiles. "Hey Gen," "Yea?" "I think I just fell for you all over." I start to tear up. This is so unlike me. I simply nod. He hugs me. "Wanna finish watching the fireworks?" "Yea."

        _________afterword___________

Third p.o.v

"In the end those four guys never showed up huh...?" Ginro  said he walked behind the other guys after the festival. "It's okay. The definitely had a great time." Tsukasa replies then checks his phone.

                    Ishigami Senku.

                                                                           The fireworks are about to start. Hope you have fun.

Thanks again for showing me this spot.
I had a great time.

                                                                                                                                          You are welcome.