Week Before

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I groan as I wake up to the sound of one of my besties, Claire, screaming at me as she vigorously shakes me. "I'm up!" I say still half asleep. "Get out of bed or we're going to miss the bus!" She says getting super annoyed with me. "WAIT! WHAT TIME IS IT!" I asked realizing the situation. "Its 15 minutes till the bus comes." she says smugly. I jump out of bed rushing to get my clothes on. After I got dressed I quickly brushed my teeth and hair. I jumped down the stairs and ran into the kitchen and grabbed a muffin and took a long gulp of juice and ran out the door to see Claire standing there laughing hysterically. "What?" I said confused. "Nothing, you are just too gullible." She said trying to calm down. "What do you mean gullible?" I said trying to stay calm. "Well, it's just that...we don't have to go to the bus stop for another hour."What?! Then why did you wake me up?!" I said getting a little angry. "Because I felt like seeing you squirm." She said with a laugh. UUUGGGGGHHHHH! I'm so mad right now I could spit. Well I guess I'm up and I can eat a proper breakfast.
-An hour later-
Claire and I walked to the bus stop together as usual when we got there we were surprised to see Lily standing there. We looked at each other in shock. "LILY!" We both yelled in sinc. "CLAIRE!!! CHANCE!!!!" We ran over to Lils and we had a big group hug right there. Then we sat near each other on the bus. as the bus came to a stop we saw Rose climb on the bus. We all jumped up at the same time and said "ROSE!" We had another group hug. When the bus driver rudely interrupted and told us to sit down. After a few minutes we arrived at school. Me and Lils have first period together, we sit next to each other. Just as we sat down and started to talk he entered the room...