Party: Part 2

Chance's POV:
I heard a camera snap. Me and Sam both froze in our spots.

We were so close our faces were literally 2 inches away for each other.

I turned to see a figure with a phone out standing there.

I did not want anyone to know about what just happened.

So I stepped toward them. They saw me and started to run towards the house.

I ran faster than I ever had before. As they headed for the stairs to the basement I followed I just couldn't slow down.

So when I went to the stairs at full speed the only thing I could think was, Not this again.

I tripped down the stairs and fell on someone. It was a guy.

I opened my eyes after the crash to see. Everyone asleep I was on the couch.

I felt warmth beside me so I figured I was laying with someone but who?

I turned and looked beside me. Oh. My. God.

I can't believe who I looked over to see. I never would have guessed who I saw.

I just never thought he liked me and I can't imagine how shocked the other girls must have been.

I felt a bit uncomfortable since we weren't dating but he was just so comforting.

I mean I always thought Sam and I had something special.

But I mean seriously I did not expect to be laying on James.

He seemed to be more Nikki's type. But I was hurt and he was comforting so I guess maybe?

I fell back asleep after. I woke up in the morning I don't think anyone else was up.

I got up off the couch but collapsed onto the floor.

I looked at my leg and saw it wrapped with bandages.

I remembered last night. I could barely stand.

When I tried to stand again I surprisingly did it.

Until I noticed James standing next to me helping me stand.

"You don't have to help me." I said looking away from him.

"But you need help." He said looking at me. "Where do you need to go?" He said smiling.

"I was just going to get a drink from the kitchen." I said still avoiding eye contact.

"Is that all? I can get that for you. Be right back." He said walking up the stairs.

The only thing I could think was, does he like me?

After a few minutes James came down with two lemonades.

He smiled and handed one to me. "Thanks." I said trying to smile.

"Okay. What's wrong?" He said starring at me.

"Well it's just, you're really sweet but I don't think I like you like that." I said looking at my lemonade.

"No offense I don't like you like that either. I just really enjoy helping people." He said.

Soon everyone was waking up. But wait were is Sam.