The Fight

I was SO mad I wasn't thinking straight. "Stay here." I said to Bella as I stormed out of the bathroom.

She peeked out of the bathroom after I left. I walked back to our table.

Nikki noticed that I was in a bad mood right away. She whispered something to Lisa.

Both of them looked very scared. Then they both sat down pretending they weren't paying attention to me.

I slammed my hands down on the table. I thought Ryan and Taylor we're going to jump out of their skin.

"What's your problem?" Rose asked being snappy.

"MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!"

"What EXACTLY do you mean by that." Rose said as her face turned from a smug smile to a deep frown.

"I mean that you're DATING your best friends X-BOYFRIEND! And you!" I said turning to Brad who was sitting talking to someone.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! I MEAN REALLY! FIRST YOU DUMP BELLA AND THEN YOU DATE HER BEST FRIEND?!"

He just stared at me in shock. He opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him with a hard slap across the face.

There were a lot of people whispering around us but I didn't notice I was to furious.

I was about to sit down when I was pushed to the ground with a thud. I hit my head but I was still awake I stood up to face my offender.

It was Rose!

"ROSE! WHY DID YOU JUST PUSH ME?!" I was so angry and confused. My head also hurt.

"I DONT KNOW MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES!" She said growing even more angry.

I reached up and touched my head. I look down at my hand and saw blood.

I didn't care. There was a quick moment of silence.

Then.... we jumped at each other punching kicking and biting.

Then Brad pulled me off Rose and said "DONT TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!" I had, had enough of Brad.

So before I knew what I was doing I swung my balled fist and BAM! Hit Brad.

When he got back up, he had a red mark where I had punched him he looked surprised and mad. The fighting was about to start again when.

I felt someone holding me back. Then Sam came and grabbed Brad. Lily, Nikki, and Lisa were holding me back.

I looked around at peoples faces. Some where in shock, others disgusted.

I finally realized what just happened. I struggled out of my friends grip and ran out of the school.

I heard foot steps behind me but my head hurt...to...much.

*fades to black*

OMG WILL THIS END THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN ROSE, BRAD, BELLA, AND CHANCE?! Stick around for the next chapter. I would also like to thank Lilypad201477 for the support for this chapter.