The Boys

"Samuel!" I yelled with joy as he entered the room. Oh My God did I just say that out loud.

I'm such an idiot. Oh no he's coming over to our table...

"Hey, Lily. Hey, Chaela." Sam said with his smooth adorable voice. After about a minute I noticed that I was staring at him....

I quickly jolted my head the other direction pretending I wasn't looking.

Lily just had this oh my god face and then said "OH MY GOD DO YOU LIKE-" I threw my hand over her mouth and turned around to see almost the whole room staring. EVEN THE TEACHER!

I could feel my face turning red. I started to tear up, I placed my head into my arms.

Then I heard someone break the silence with "Can I get hooyah!" Some of the guys responded with hooyah.

The whole class started laughing except me. While the room was all busy with laughter.

I heard a voice ask "Are you ok you look upset." I turned to see Sam's face close to mine he had a concerned look on his face he also had beautiful deep blue eyes that I couldn't help get entranced in. "I...I'm fine I said as I wiped my eyes.

I think I'm in love...

-Time skip to lunch-

Me and All my friends sit down at our lunch table. We all sit there wondering who was going to speak first.

"Umm..... Guys I need to tell you all something very important." Rose told us all with a nervous expression on her face.

"We can take it." Lisa said with a smile. "Well....I'm dating Brad." She said waiting for our reactions.

Oh my god I thought we were going to pop the lights when we all screamed.

Every one screamed in excitement. Everyone except......Bella.

Bella just got up and walked to the bathroom I followed to make sure she was ok.

When I got into the bathroom I saw Bella slouched against the wall. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

She sniffles and said "Well I guess I kinda feel betrayed by Rose and Brad. Me and Brad just broke up last week. And He already has a new girlfriend and she's one of my best friends."

Bella started to cry. I think I might have gone a little overboard with how I responded.