Chapter 15: Back to Zero

AN:
Before the chapter starts I wanna thank my beautiful reviewers - poprocks12344321,
xCrazyFanGirlx, MoonMist55, RuskaC & SwiftKhaos!

Music tip:
Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat
(look at the beginning of the chapter!)

For You

Chapter 15:
Back to Zero

"As I've said, you just concentrate on getting better!"
Ty's voice rang through the suite of the hotel the team currently lived in for the shooting, while he looked for something in his suitcase. Adam sat on the couch, looking through the open door of his and Ty's room, where he could watch his best friend, who had accompanied him to the hospital earlier.

"Already am," he replied with a broad grin on his face, nonetheless feeling tired and worn out. All he wanted to do was embrace his Canadian, kiss him senseless and then force either Jerome or Ty to sleep in the other room, so that he could have a rest- and peaceful night's sleep with Mitch in his arms.

"Adam-"

"The doctor's words, not mine!"
For a moment Ty tried to glare at him, but then he couldn't hide his amusement any longer and shook his head, as he excited their room again with some clothes in his hands. "I'm going to the bathroom now, do you need anything else?"

"Nah, I'm fine."
Ty was already on his way to the large room at the back of the suite, as Adam raised his voice again.
"Well, you could bring me my Canadian, please. You promised he would be here any second."

His laugh rang through the suite, as Ty's shirt landed on his head.
"Lovesick fool. Be patient, you are unbearable."
His best friend returned to pick up his shirt again, but before he could leave again, Adam's words stopped him.
"Am I really?"

For a moment both were quiet, then Ty crossed his arms in front of his chest and leaned against the back of the couch Adam was still lying on. "What exactly do you mean?"
The smile had slipped off of the usually confident face, leaving behind a hint of doubt in his big brown eyes. "We haven't talked about this relationship once and I always thought you were okay with it, but after the talk about Seto... I value your opinion, you know that, but I'm not going to choose between the two of you if-"

"That won't be necessary."
Adam stopped talking and glanced up at Ty. Uncrossing his arms he put his clothes aside and went around the couch to sit down as well. "I still don't agree with him about that topic, but I don't hate him Adam. Yes, in my opinion he made a horrible mistake and the outcome couldn't be worse, but he doesn't deserve all the hate he's receiving at the moment."

Adam's eyes darkened at the reminder of the various hate comments his lover received since the fateful video of Seto and his own. "No, he doesn't," he quietly admitted and tensed, before he half-heartedly tried to bring back the original topic.
"So you're okay with... Mitch and I?"

Ty leaned a bit forward and raised an eyebrow, as he answered, "Of course I am. He's good for you, no one can deny that." A thankful smile of Adam, a reassuring clap on his back, then Ty stood up again. "Go and make yourself look pretty for him, they should arrive soon," Ty tried to tease him, but Adam actually stood up and went over to their shared bedroom, shortly before the door to the suite opened with a click.

"...this hotel restaurant has the best stuff, no kidding!"
Jason entered the main room first, followed by the rest of the Team Crafted guys.

"I can't wait for it, sounds awes-"
The sound of his lover's voice brought a bright smile onto his face and quickly Adam grabbed a clean shirt and put it on, before he left his room again just as Ian was saying, "Hey, are you okay?"