Chapter 9: Dry my Tears

AN:
Before the chapter starts I wanna thank my beautiful reviewers MoonMist55, bloxiegirl666, supahmerome, daisyroxsox, RuskaC, XxRainbowRosesxX & minecraft_weirdo!! You guys mean the world to me! =)

Music tip:
Sunrise Avenue – Damn Silence

(look at the beginning of the chapter!)

For You

Chapter 9:
Dry my Tears

"I love you too, Adam."

The second the words had left his mouth he regretted it.
Of course he wanted to let Adam know how much he really meant to him. Of course his parents deserved to know it as well, because they had always been honest to him. But the fear of the consequences...

Once he had actually talked with Adam about whether to tell their parents or not. Back then he had been so afraid and shaken up that they had avoided the topic ever since. His family meant the world to Mitch. He needed their back up when everything was too much for him, when he felt like he was being crushed under the weight of his public life. Their opinion had always been very important to him, when he was feeling unsure about something specific they would help him out.

If they actually detested him for loving Adam...
They never once had talked about the possibility.
...he was sure he would break.

So he had never planned to come out. He knew he had to at one point, but ignorance had been bliss. And now Adam, who had made him do things he never imagined before, was the reason he risked everything that was worthy to him.
He regretted that there was the possibility of never seeing his family again.
He did neither regret his love for Adam, nor his words.

And Adam knew all of that.
"You... did you just really-"

"I did."
His voice was not even a whisper, barely audible at all.
Mitch did not dare to look up again. He was sure that they were still watching him.

"Should I better hang up?"
Adam tried desperately to stay calm, but the nervousness in his voice was noticeable.

At first Mitch had been shocked by his own actions. Now the fear spread through the veins in his body and panic flared up. "No, I need you!" he replied in a hushed voice and failed miserably to cover his emotions.
"You know you have to talk to them. There is no- Use this chance, Mitch. I wish I could be by your side right now and help you, but please Mitch, get things straightened out with your parents. It's going-"

It's going to be alright.
Adam knew better and stopped at the right time. Life wasn't always rosy and shining and happy. It could be an endless dark pit and smash you in the face over and over again. So he kept quiet. 'It's going to be alright' didn't exist. Instead he said something way more important to Mitch. Something that finally motivated him to give in.
"No matter what happens, I'll be there for you. Always. I love you."

Even though the panic was still roaring inside of his body, he was able to form a little smile on his face. Adam. How did he deserve such a beautiful and caring man? He probably was the most kind-hearted person Mitch had ever met and Adam did all he could to brighten up his days with little things.
"Alright. Thanks and... I love you so, so much. You know-"

A quiet laugh on the other side of the call interrupted him.
"I know baby. Have to get ready for the live stream now, I'll speak to you in the morning. If something's not right, call me immediately!"