twenty

"rejunnie, here!" as usual, renjun was only in the café for three seconds when his boyfriend rushed over to him with a new cupcake in hand. renjun took it from him with a smile and looked at the younger's newest cupcake invention.

"a pretzel cupcake?" renjun tilted his head a little, giggling at jaemin's enthusiastic nod. he took a bite and he had to admit, it wasn't too bad. jaemin was satisfied with the impressed look on renjun's face and returned to the counter.

"is jeno here?" before jaemin could answer, strong arms wrapped themselves around renjun's waist and he jumped at the sudden contact.

"jeno is here." renjun turned around to face his other boyfriend and pecked his lips. the younger smelled like sweet pastries with a hint of coffee and the blonde loved it. 

jeno went to get renjun's usual hot chocolate while renjun took a look around the café. it had been three years since they opened the café so their budget had increased a lot and they were able to make it even more comfortable and expensive looking while maintaining the cute, homely atmosphere.

renjun walked to the back where the puppies were playing happily and crouched down to join them. he made a mental note to visit the puppies more often as he usually didn't have time in the morning. luckily, this was his last year in college so he'd be able to spend all his time in the café with the puppies.

and his boyfriends and friends of course, they're important too.

but the puppies.

shotaro walked out of the break room at that moment and renjun stood up to greet him with a hug. the group had grown close with shotaro and his boyfriend sungchan. renjun has to laugh every time he thinks about the two's first encounter.

"hi jun, don't you have class?" shotaro glanced at his watch to check the time and realized renjun would usually be in class by now.

"nope, it's the café's third year anniversary so i wanted to come here for the day and help out." shotaro nodded and smiled before excusing himself to start his shift. 

the café was pretty quiet so renjun went to make some drinks and took them to the plush store next door. he opened the door carefully so he wouldn't spill any of the hot drinks and a squeal was heard as soon as he stepped into the store.

"renjunnie, let me help you!" sicheng ran over to take the drinks from the boy and they took them into the break room, saying hello to gahyeon as they passed her. yuta was sat on the couch in the break room on his phone but he slid in into his pocket with a smile as soon as he spotted renjun.

"thank you, you didn't have to." yuta smiled gratefully when renjun handed him his coffee.

"so the café has been open for three years already?" sicheng plopped down next to his boyfriend and gestured for renjun to sit down. renjun nodded with a happy sigh.

"how does it feel to own the most successful café in korea?" yuta chuckled and renjun's face flushed. it was true, their café had grown rapidly over the last three years and they now had their café open in multiple cities. they were well known for their interesting cupcake flavors thanks to jaemin, and of course having cute workers helped them a lot.

yuta's plush store wasn't doing too badly either, he had made his own plush brand in the past year and people were loving it. renjun and yuta had even come together for a collaboration with renjun adding yuta's plush design to his coffee cups and yuta making a plush holding a cup of coffee with renjun's café name on it.

overall, the big group of friends couldn't be happier. the ones in college would be graduating that year and the ones who weren't in college were successful and enjoying their life. mark had started to produce songs and him and donghyuck worked together to create a whole album that was doing extremely well in korea. one song even featured all of their friends and was titled "dear dream".

ahin had finally started dating nancy a few months ago and they were happier than ever with ahin being a popular influencer online while nancy focused on her college work. the friends had recently discovered that hyebin had been crushing on jooe for years and jooe was the only clueless one.

san and wooyoung were living together in an apartment close to the café and they had remained close with the group and their own friends. san had remained sober and he was mentally and physically doing much better.

ten and johnny had adopted two cats and johnny was now a stylist for multiple idol groups with ten being their makeup artist. they worked well together and were the most requested duo in the industry.

chenle and jisung were also chasing their dreams with jisung being a backup dancer for one of the biggest kpop groups and chenle was working on creating his own entertainment company. 

even hyunjin was happy. he apologized to renjun for his actions and there was a rumor that him and seungmin were talking and going on little dates.

and of course, there's the norenmin couple, still happy as ever. 

the seven friends still lived together and had no plans on moving out any time soon. they enjoyed each other's company and suited each other well so there were no major problems.

they could definitely say they'd grown a lot since high school but they still had a long way to go.

after all, high school was only their first chapter and their college life was hardly the end.

in fact, this was only the beginning,

but they knew they'd get their happy ending.

sun&moon

end

a/n: IM SO SADDDD i kept procrastinating writing this because i did not want it to end but here it is :(

so far away is playing as i'm writing this and that's even worse </3

i started plushies in september 2020 and it's now may 2021 so i'm sure you can imagine how weird it is for it to just end now, i've met so many people because of this book and i'm so grateful for that, you've all made me so happy ! 

i know that as soon as i post this it'll be the last time i get to see a lot of you which of course makes me sad but i understand that very few people would actually stick with me and continue to read my books, which i understand !

so thank you to everyone who DID read this, i love you sm <3

i can't believe i'll be saying this for the last time on this book but stay safe, take care, drink water and remember i love u always <3

my dms are always open, feel free to message me for anything even if it's just to be friends !!! also if you have any questions about this book or me, feel free to drop them here or in dm 

and reminder, i am writing a nomin story rn and the first few chapters are out so if you DO want to continue reading my books, that's the current one i'm working on !

also also also support dream's comeback "hot sauce" and support stray kids on kingdom hehe

thank you again, i love you :]

playlist for this chapter -

and there was no one left - dreamcatcher

 let me know - bts

 let's love - suho

ghosting - txt

water color - wheein

wonderland - dreamcatcher

so far away - agust d

 trilla - junny

my universe - stray kids

<3