64

Mu Xueyi didn't hear the second half of Zhou Zhenyue's sentence, and asked vaguely: "What?"

Zhou Zhenyue constricted her eyes to spread her tenderness slightly, her lips curled slightly, and she only said, "It's nothing."

She leaned sideways, letting the slender Mu Xueyi nest in her thick sweater more comfortably.

The air was silent for a short while, and all emotions slowly settled deep in my heart in this little relaxation.

Zhou Zhenyue pondered for a moment, and took the initiative to bring up a big trouble they would get along with in the future.

"That Ge Weinon, is your father's person?"

Mu Xueyi: "Well, she was my father's assistant before. Before leaving, my father gave her to me and told her to follow me in the future."

Zhou Zhenyue chuckled: "Then can you let her really do things for you, Mu Xueyi?"

Mu Xueyi closed her eyes, rubbed her chin on Zhou Zhenyue's white turtleneck sweater, and sighed, "Oh...I don't know..."

"If you can't subdue this one person, with so many influences from Muhammad, how can you subdue one by one in the future?"

"Um... you are right."

Zhou Zhenyue raised her hand and touched Mu Xueyi's head, feeling a little helpless: "How do I feel that I am by your side, making you reluctant to make progress."

"No..." Mu Xueyi stretched her neck and stretched comfortably in Zhou Zhenyue's arms. "Ayue, you have been the chairman of the board for so many years, you must know the science of'management' very well. , You teach me how to subdue people's hearts?

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the water at the right temperature on the table and fed it to Mu Xueyi's mouth, letting her drink with the rim of the cup.

"Each manager has a different personality, and the way he adopts it will be different. Some are gentler and play good people. Some are tougher and play bad people. The skills of controlling people are different, and I can't teach you carefully."

Mu Xueyi took a sip of water, with small drops of water on her lips, and smiled:

"Then...what about the technique to control me?"

Zhou Zhenyue had a look.

There was something intriguing in her eyes, "You and I have this kind of color accent?"

"No no, just kidding." Mu Xueyi laughed.

She smiled gradually, and murmured softly: "Don't worry, I know it in my heart. It's just a Ge Weinon..."

"It's good if you know it in your heart."

Zhou Zhenyue also let go of her heart, and she didn't think about these other people's things for the time being, she curled her fingers around, holding up the base of Mu Xueyi's ears, making her look up at her.

Only when Mu Xueyi lifted his face, before he could react, the light dimmed, and a cold breath rushed toward his face.

Zhou Zhenyue closed her eyes and kissed Mu Xueyi's lips.

At the same time, slowly gather the strength of his subordinates, so that the opponent is closer to himself.

After Mu Xueyi reacted, she closed her eyes, tilted her head, and replied.

Every time she kissed Zhou Zhenyue before, she couldn't find an accurate word to describe that feeling.

But now, she suddenly discovered that she couldn't find it because she had never been to the north.