105

Too many years have passed.

    It has been more than seven years since they first met.

    In seven years, the division was combined, and the division was combined. How many feelings can you withstand such a toss?

    Ordinary people have experienced these, their mentality and character will always change subtly.

    But Mu Xueyi found that Zhou Zhenyue was an exception in this mundane world.

    Perhaps because of her too generous background, Zhou Zhenyue has lived in a utopia that ordinary people cannot match since she was a child. She is smart and sensible, but her mentality is always ideal.

    For example, she can't understand why Carpenter Qian lives on the side of the road. When it comes to "deep mountains" and "masters", her first thought is the purity and seclusion of her character, rather than the unfavorable forces and talents of life.

    For another example, in this age when love cannot withstand the torn and torment, she still adheres to the concept of "one person for a lifetime". After being left behind twice, although she gave birth to the idea of ​​"I want to retaliate against her", she said in her heart, "She has troubles, I should try to trust her one more time."

    Perhaps the world will become more and more muddy, and her Mu Xueyi will also become more and more different. Will grow, will become rational, will try to grasp the distance in the affection.

    But Zhou Zhenyue has always been the first Zhou Zhenyue.

    Willing to believe that most of the world is beautiful.

    I also want to believe that the knots can be eliminated and love can last forever.

    Mu Xueyi remembered the sentence in the memo--

    "One day, she will become my true wife."

    Zhou Zhenyue must be too reluctant to give up those days when they called each other their wives.

    So she would rather go upstream and convince herself to let go of all the hate and suspicion, and also work hard to repair the rift between them, and do her best to turn that dream into reality.

    original……

    She has never been alone in repairing this relationship.

    It has always been two-way.

    Mu Xueyi buried her face in the pillow, clutched both sides of the pillow tightly with her hands, and gently shrugged her shoulders.

    When Zhou Zhenyue washed and entered the bedroom, she saw Mu Xueyi burying herself in the pillow and trembled. She panicked and walked over and held her shoulder, "What's wrong with you?"

    Mu Xueyi raised her face, her lips with a smile that hadn't gotten up yet.

    Zhou Zhenyue breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought you were crying."

    Mu Xueyi lay on the pillow with her head tilted, her round eyes as cute as a milk cat, "I'm smiling."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "What are you laughing at?"

    Mu Xueyi lowered her eyes, fiddled with the golden handcuffs on her wrists, and answered vaguely:

    "It's nothing."

    It's already past three o'clock, and both of them will be going to work tomorrow, and Zhou Zhenyue has no energy to play dumb riddles.

    Turn off the light, lie down next to Mu Xueyi and hug her waist from behind.