Oneshot 2 (Fluff)

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days- maybe more I forgot ;-;

I've been very busy ever since I brought back my commissions, and got back into a game-

Buuuuut, I'll try to make ya'll at least one drawing! Here's a drawing, and short story :3

Also somehow our story almost got 300 reads 0-0 literally last time I saw it, it was almost 150 only- But thank you so much once again!

It was late at night, like midnight late. Noob only just got back home, they were celebrating a classmates birthday, everyone else was underaged drinking, and Noob wasn't allowed to leave, so he had to wait for everyone to get wasted, as in they weren't conscious at all to get home. He had to walk all the way home since it was really late, and there isn't any taxi at all in the area at that time, Guest decided to accompany him walking home.

"sigh" Noob said, as soon as he got out to get a breathe of fresh air, without needing to smell the stanky breathe of all the drunk people in the party, he hated the smell of alcohol a lot. It felt like he was suffocating in that room. "You alright there?" Guest soon turned around, and saw Guest. "Yeah... I just don't like parties that much." Noob told Guest, as he turned back and started to breathe in and out again. "Hm, then why did you decide to come?" Guest asked, as he soon sat down on the stairs besides Noob, he handed him a bottle of water.

"Thanks, well everyone was going to the party so I had to come... Well why did you go?" Noob asked Guest, as he opened the bottle and soon started to drink the water. "Well I thought you were going so I decided to go. You also know I don't like parties."

"Eh, you thought I would go? Why?" Noob asked, curiously, while twisting the cap onto the bottle again. "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you" Guest said, as he smiled warmly at Noob. "You can always text me whenever to meet up." Noob said, as he soon got up. "Well I'm going home now." Noob said, soon Guest got up as well. "Alone? You know there's no taxi at time this here." Guest said, worried. "Yeah, I'll be fine, thanks again for the water!" Noob said as he chucked the empty water bottle at a trashcan.

"Don't worry, it's actually pretty close to here." Noob said as he soon started walking, Guest came along. "Well at least let me accompany you." Guest said. "Actually, you never told me where you lived." "Where I live? Well it's pretty far from here." Guest said as they continued to walk. "Really? Do you take the subway to school?" Noob asked. "Yep." Guest said. "Huh, that is pretty far. But there's no subway at this time, how'll you go home?" Noob asked.

"I'll rent a hotel around here for the night I guess."

"No way! The hotels here are so goddam expensive, it's a total rip-off!!" Noob quickly said, causing Guest to flinch a little, "Sorry! It's just I don't like hotels that much." Noob said as he embarrassingly put his hand on the back of his head in a sheepish manner. "I don't really mind." Guest said. "No way!!" Noob said, as he stopped walking, and pouted his cheeks. "Well where do I spend the night then?" Guest asked. "Hmmm..."

"Maybe my house?" Noob said excitedly, as he continued walking again. "Your house? Are you sure your mom would be okay with it?" Guest asked. "It's fine! We have a guest bedroom, and this happens sort of often." Before Guest could ask anything yet, Noob soon pointed to his house. "There it is!" Noob said, as he started to run up to it. "Yeah I know- I've been to your house before Noob." Guest said as he also started to catch up.

Noob reached into his pockets, and got out a few keys attached to a keychain, he looked through them, and quickly picked one out and used it on the door knob. Noob opens the door up, and gives a gesture that says "come inside" to Guest, they both get into the house, and Noob closes the door behind them, and opens up the light.

Footsteps sound was soon heard from the upstairs, and Noob's mom came downstairs "Oh, you're finally home!" She says, as she tries to adjust to the brightness of the light. "Yeah I'm back mom, do you mind if my friend here stays over for the night?" Noob asks, as he nudges Guests arm, Guest was extremely stiff. Even though he has been to Noobs house so many times, he still gets anxious about going to his house. "Of course! It is quite late, he lives quite far doesn't he?" Noob's mom said, as she got to the kitchen to get a cup of water.

"Yep!" Noob said, as he gestures Guest again to sit on the couch, Guest does, and Noob goes to the kitchen. "Dinner is in the fridge if you haven't eaten enough at the party." Noob's mom said, as she cleans the cup, and put it back. She goes back upstairs to her room to sleep. Noob opens the fridge, and gets a few snacks and put it in the microwave (Let's just say it's popcorn idk)

"Movie night?" Guest asks. "Yep! Pick whatever you'd like, I never really watch it anyways." Noob said as he stands there waiting for the popcorn to be done. Guest soon picks out a movie to watch, and Noob comes to the couch, and sits down with a bowl of popcorn, and a few other snacks. "This show again? We've watched it like 3 times now, but I don't mind." Noob said, as he soon starts eating the popcorn.

Random skip cause IDK

Noob reaches in the bowl of popcorn again, and Guest also does the same. Their hands touch, and Guest quickly looks over to Noob after seeing his hand, Noob just remained eyes on t he screen and just took some popcorn and ate it. "Uhm, Noob..." Guest asks. "Mhm, yeah?" Noob said with a mouthful of popcorn. "Please don't talk while you have a mouthful of popcorn-"

"Oh- sorry" Noob said after he swallowed the popcorn.

There was honestly a weird tension between them, but not for Noob, he was dead set on the screen. Though they have watched it for 3 times, Noob fell asleep on all of them, Guest looked over to Noob again, and he fell asleep as always once again. Guest put Noobs hand up, and carried him to his bedroom, and tucked him into bed. "sigh... Maybe another time" Guest says, as he soon go to the guest's bedroom. (BAHAHAHAHA Guests bedroom = Guest BAHAHAHHA)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this story didn't have a coherent plot, it's literally 2 am, and my brain and eyes are dying- But I still wanted to update ya'll! Anyways have a good week! Since I probably won't update in a while once again since I'm too busy ;-;