Tutor me, please! Part 1 (Oneshot, fluff)

(Okok, the name is already super suggestive- But I wanted to be brave on this one, okok- anyways, let's start this off lololol)

(The picture was really rushed, but I did not use a base on this one .,. I know I said I probably won't make another chapter before I get my new keyboard, but I felt more motivated again-)

Title : Please tutor me!

Ship: Blue x Bacon // Bacon x Blue

Description:

Final exams are coming up, and Bacon was definitely not prepared at all, and just left it until last day to pull an all-nighters. He then started running up to anyone who can help tutor him, and ran up to his good friend Noob, but somehow ends up getting tutored by his crush Blue.

Part 1

Noob was putting back, and cleaning up the gym with Guest but then heard a loud noise "NOOOOB!!!" Bacon said as he quickly ran up to him. When he caught up, he was totally out of breath, and sweating like crazy, which only caused Noob to be more confused. "Ummm, you alright there, Bacon?" Noob was going to hand him a towel, but then Bacon quickly switched to a praying position.

"PLEASEE, I BEG YOU TUTOR ME!!" Bacon ask Noob. "Eh?" Noob said tilting his head he really thought this was going to be serious, but it really wasn't at all- "Please please please, I do not want to get scolded, grounded, and disappointed by both my parents, and the teachers again!! This is really really important to me, you must help me, you're the only one for this job Noob!! Please I'll treat you to some food if I pass, I don't want to summer school, it was hell there!! I-" Bacon said pleading as he continued to ramble, ramble, ramble...

"Sorry I have plans already, why don't you ask some other classmates? I'm sure they'll help you." Bacon then started crying "You don't understand!! They all disliked helping me, and said they were really busy, and told me to go away!! Even Lavender, and Acorn said they had plans to study together, and don't want to do it with me also!!" Bacon pleaded again.

Guest stepped in "Sorry but, he's going to be studying with me." "NONONO!!! This isn't how it's supposed to ennndd!! Noooob, you traitor!!!" Bacon started crying again. "Well umm... haven't you tried asking Blue? You guys are 'good friends' aren't you?" Noob asked. "Nonononono, you know Blue is my crush!! I can't embarrass myself infront of him!" Bacon said. "I'm pretty sure everyone in this school knows you're stupid so you don't have to worry about that." Guest told him. Bacon sighs in defeat, "W-well there's no way I'm going to ask him!!"

"We can ask him for you." Noob and Guest says in sync. "Stop!! That was scary!!" Bacon says as he jumped up from reflexes. "If that was scary for you, then running up to Blue, and asking him to tutor you like you did to Noob would be deathly scary to you." Guest said as he thought 'Do you have no shame.' "Hey hey, stop now! Let's just go ask Blue for Bacon Guest." Noob steps in. "Yeah, let's go... Come on Bacon." Guest, and Noob walks out the gym, and Bacon follows.

T.B.C

Sorry this was short, as I said my keyboard broke, and typing is pain to me, I promise you the next chapter will be when my new keyboard comes, and it'll be longer! Which wouldn't be too long- I hope