Chapter 2

*The day before they left*
Addison POV:
Jake and I already have our flight booked for 8am tomorrow and a hotel reservation at Hotel Ballard. Jake and I decided to let Henry come along with us because he misses his Auntie Amelia. I started to pack my suitcase and go to Henry's room to pack his stuff. After I finished packing, I decide to get on my laptop and see if I can find out where this Travis works at. I typed in Travis Montgomery in the search bar, and it came up and said he worked at station, one of Seattle's fire departments. " Okay, let's see who his parents are," I said to myself. I scrolled down and it said he was adopted by Paul and Nari Cruz at the age of five. As I was about go farther I hear the door knob turning and giggles coming from outside.
Jakes POV:
Henry and I just got back home from target. I open the door and see Addison on her laptop when she notices me she quickly closes her laptop. "Hey Adds watchu doing? I ask giving her a quick kiss on the lips while I go sit Henry's food on the Table.
"Oh nothing much just some work stuff," She replys. Henry runs and sits by Addison giving her a big hug.
"Hi mommy," Henry says cutely.
"Hi my baby," She says back kissing Henry on his forehead. "Did you have fun with daddy today?" I ask him.
"Yes, I had lots of fun with daddy." He says. "Guess what we did," He said happily
"What," I say excitedly.
"We went to Target and got some goldfish and fruit snacks for the plane ride tomorrow," He said " And I got a happy meal from McDonald's," He said happily.
"Oh wow, that sounds like you guys had lots of fun today," she replied.
Addison came into the kitchen helping me get the snacks out for tomorrow. I hurry and go into our room and get an extra bag out just for the snacks we're taking because Henry is a VERY picky eater.
"What are you planning on doing in Seattle other than going to see Amelia?" I ask.
"I'm probably going to go check up on the hospital," she answers. Something is on Addison's mind I know it is but I'll just wait until she tells me.
Addison POV:
I think Jake knows something is going on. But I'm honestly not even so sure if I'm positive about this whole meeting me secret brother thing. "Mommy," Henry screams interrupting my thoughts.
"Yes baby," I say
"I'm sleepy," he says tiredly.
"Okay let's get you to bed," I say picking him up. I help him change into some Pjs and help get settled into bed. I read him a story and by the time I'm finished he's almost knocked out. "Goodnight my sweet boy love you ," I say while tucking him in.
"Goodnight mommy love you to," he says back half asleep. I give him a kiss on the head and turn the lights out in his room and quietly close the door. I head to my room and wait for Jake to come to bed. As I'm waiting I start thinking to myself. "Is this all a mistake," I think to myself. "Am I 100% sure I want to do this," I question myself. My mind keeps thinking all these different things and before I know it I'm asleep.
Jakes POV: I walk into My room and see Addison hard asleep. "All that thinking must've made her fall asleep," I chuckle to myself. I reach over and turn the lamps off. "Goodnight my love," I say while kissing Addison on her forehead. I turn over and fall asleep thinking about the adventures we're going to have tomorrow.

Thank you guys soo much for reading!! How was this chapter ? Lmk what you think should happen next !