Chapter 4

Addison's POV:
I woke up to giggling coming from the living room in our Hotel. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I got done, I went to to the living room to see what they were doing. When I walked in, I saw Jake talking to a very hyper Henry. "Well look at who's finally awake," Jake said to Henry.
"Mama," Henry said running towards me to give me a hug. He's usually not this hyper. I guess it's because we're on "vacation" as he calls it.
"Good morning my love," I say while kissing the top of his head. He went back over the sofa to watch his current favorite show, paw patrol.
"Morning," Jakes says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Do you want some coffee?" He asks going into the kitchen.
"Yes please," I say while yawning. He grabs my favorite mug Amelia got for me before she left. He comes back into the living room and hands it to me and goes to sit next to Henry. "Thanks, I really needed this," I say while drinking it.
"Are you going to the hospital today?" He asks
"Yeah, I'm just going to show my face," I say
"Mommy," Henry says looking away from the tv.
"Yes," I reply.
"Are you going to see Auntie Amelia?" He asks.
"If she's at the hospital I will," I answer.
" Oh okay, I really miss her," he says cutely.
Jake and I talk for a while until I hear my alarm going off.
"I guess it's time for me to get ready," I say walking into our room.
Hour later:
Addison's POV:
"See you guys later, love you," I say walking out the door. I get on the elevator and head down to the lobby. I walk out the exit and look for my Uber. When it pulls up I get into the backseat. " Seattle Grace Mercy West please" I say to the driver.
" I'm sorry ma'am but that isn't a place here," she tells me.  "Is there anywhere else you want to go?" She asks nicely.
"Um, give me just a moment," I say. "I sure hope I didn't come to Seattle for nothing,"I think to myself. I pull out my phone and type in Seattle Grace Mercy West into the search bar. An article pops up about how the hospital new name is Grey Sloan memorial. It says it's named after the deaths in a tragic plane crash. " Wow, I knew Mark and Lexie had died but I didn't know they named the hospital after them," I think. "Grey Sloan Memorial please," I say to the driver. As we're driving I decide to look at the new hospital. I scroll through the information, but I saw something that caught my eye.
"The chief of Surgery is Grey Sloan's first ever woman chief, Dr. Miranda Bailey," The article states.
"I always knew Bailey would become chief," I say to myself. Right when I look up I notice we are pulling into the parking lot. " Thank you," I say to the driver while handing her a tip. I step out the car and take a look at the huge hospital in front of me. The benches, the coffee cart, and the doctors walking around outside. It sure did changed a lot since the last time I came here. I walk towards the entrance and stand in front of the Er doors. I take a deep breath to prepare myself. " Welp this is it," I say encouraging my self.  I walk into the double sliding glass doors that has Grey Sloan on it. As soon as I step in, it instantly feels like home.

A/n: Sorry for taking so long to update. Also I'm very sorry for the cliffhanger but I'm already writing chapter 5 so I'll probably upload it soon. Hope you enjoy this chapter.