Chapter 3

Addison POV:
I wake up after feeling movements in my bed. I start to close my eyes back after realizing it's just Jake getting out of our bed. I try and go back to sleep for at least a hour before I'm awaken by my alarm going off. "Ugh," I groan loudly while turning my alarm off. I sit up and grab my phone to check the time. "It's 5:20, I have a few minutes to just lay here," I think to myself. After I lay there for 10 minutes I decide to get up and go get ready for the day. After I'm done, I go to the kitchen to find Jake making breakfast.
"Good morning," Jake said while giving me a kiss. "Ready for today?" He asked.
"Good morning, I am a little anxious but for the most part I'm ready," I reply. "Watchu making?" I ask.
"Some pancakes for Henry and eggs for us," He says. "I'm going to go wake up Henry," I say walking towards his room. I open his door and cut his light on. "Time to wake up my sweet boy," I say while giving him a kiss on his forehead.
"Good morning mama," he says still half asleep.
"Good morning," I say smiling.  "Lets get you ready while your Dad and gets breakfast finished," I tell him.
Jakes POV:
While Addison is getting Henry ready,I decide to make some coffee, and cut up some fruit for Henry. Addison walks back into the kitchen and sits down at the island. I hand her some coffee and she takes a few sips.
" Thanks, I really needed this to survive today," she says drinking more.
" Yeah, today is going to be a long day," I say. Soon after we finish eating Henry comes into the kitchen. "Took you long enough," I say jokingly.
"We thought you got lost back there," she adds joking. Addison picks him up and sits him in his high chair.
"I could get my shirt on," he says cutely. I pull out his small cup and fill it up with apple juice. I grab his food and juice and place it in front of him.
"See that's why you need to let mommy dress you," she says playfully.
"No mommy, I'm a big boy," he say seriously. We both chuckle at the toddler. While Henry and Addison are in the kitchen, I decide to start getting our stuff loaded up in the car.
Addison's POV:
While we wait on Jake, Henry and I decide to play with his toys. Jake walks back into the house and  says " Alright, everybody ready to go." I grab my purse and hand Henry his iPad while we walk outside to get into the car. After forever we finally made it to the airport.

*time jump*
Addison's POV:
*flight 3B is now ready for boarding*
" I think that's our flight Jake," I tell him. We grab our stuff and make our way to he gate. We luckily got the last set of first class tickets when we booked our flight. We board the plane and get seated. By the time the plane takes off Henry is hard asleep. Jake and I decided to watch Law and Order on Netflix. Three episodes in I feel myself drifting off to sleep. The next thing I know I'm fast asleep. I wake up to Jake shaking me.
"Wake up Addison we have to get off," he says while grabbing our bags. I get up and pick up Henry. Once we get off the plane we grab our luggage and head outside to wait for our cab.
"Hotel Ballard please," I say to the driver. When we get to the hotel Jake decides to check in while I grab our bags.  He comes back outside and helps me with the luggage. When we get to our hotel room I collapse onto the bed.
*few minutes later*
Jakes POV: we've finally got everything unpacked and Henry is asleep as well as Addison. I decide to read a little before I go to sleep. After reading a few chapter I put my book on the nightstand and turn off the light.
"Goodnight," I say to Addison while kissing her on the head.
" Goodnight," she says back tiredly.
Nobody's POV:
And just like that the Reilly-Montgomery family is fast asleep in Seattle.

A/n Heyyy thank you sooo much for reading guys!!! I appreciate all the reads on this book. Let me know what you think about this chapter. Also I'm super sorry it took sooo long for me to update I've been busy with school. I only have 4 more days so I'll update more then. If you have any ideas let me know. Have a good night or morning!!