𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

I do not feel like updating rn cramps kicking my assssss but y'all my people n a lot of ppl really like this book so I got y'all.

Omniscient POV

"I want them now" the person slammed the table.

"I've already sent the message and tried to use the parents" the other person explained.

"If I don't have them in two days I will kill everybody who ever met you" the first person threatened.

"I'll try" the second person said.

Keasia POV
Current location: My nigga balls sack

"Bae" I said as jakari slept.

"Baby" I said then pinching his nose and putting my hand over his mouth & he jumped up.

"Keasia what the fuck" he semi yelled and I started crying.

"What's wrong stink"he said coming towards me but I moved.

"What's wrong I'm sorry" he said hugging me.

"I was trying to tell you that the babies wanted a chicken sandwich large fry apple pie and Dr Pepper so they can grow" I said doing puppy dog eyes.

"Ok gon head order it" he said giving me his phone and I ordered my food and him sum to.

"Bae u know the babies said give momma some head" I said standing over him.

"Keasia all you use me for is food and sex" he said mugging me.

"No also foe to buy me wigs and rub my feet" I said cheesing.

"Come ere" he pulled me down.

"I love youuuuu" I said kissing all over his face.

"Mmhm" he said rolling his eyes.

"Boy talking bout my attitude my daughter gon be a mommy girl and my son" I said rubbing my belly and he popped me.

"Our kids and what you want to name them" he asked laying on my coochie.

"I was thinking keria (ke-ra) for the girl and to let you pick the boy" I said twisting his hair.

"What about jaymen (jay-mean) and like his nickname be jj". He looking up at me.

"I love I think that's it different" I nodded.

"Okay Yb but we got names nie" he said kissing my stomach.

"Who really told u to get me pregnant" I mugged him and he smiled innocently.

"Gimme kith" he said pecking my lips then the Uber eats nonfiction popped up jakari got the food and we started eating.

"Jakari what we going to do about the shootings" I asked and he sighed.

"Nothing we can do everything's done we just gotta wait for them honestly" he stressed and I finished my food.

"Get up" I demanded and he stood up and I hugged him tight as he rocked us.